Jed stood when James approached their overly decorated table. Jed plastered a fake smile on his face, as if he was happy James was here. James knew better. He knew Jed would rather keep both girls for himself, but they both had some amount of scruples.

"Hello, James," Jed smirked.

"Just sit down. You're making a scene, you ass," James grumbled.

As soon as he sat down next to one of the blonde haired girls, she was all over his arm, squeezing his muscles, massaging his forearm, and entwining her fingers with his. He really just didn't give a damn about this girl.

"Hey, big boy," she cooed in his ear.

Was that supposed to be sexy? he thought bitterly. It sure as hell wasn't.

"Hi," he uttered back. He motioned to the waiter.

"Good evening, Mr. Summers," the waiter saluted. "May I offer-"

"Get me your finest bottle of Petrus Pomerol," James interrupted. "The 1998 version, not the crap they try making today."

"Yes, sir. Right away, sir." The waiter left quickly.

"O-o-oh," the girl squealed. "Is that some sort romantic wine? Is it laced with an aphrodisiac?"

He sighed, wishing this night would come to its end already. "No, it isn't."

"Because if you wanted to get me into bed," she lowered her voice and pressed her lips to his ear. His upper lip curled in disgust. "All you had to do was ask." A rush of air flew into his ear and he pushed her away slightly.

"Okay, Natalie, you can get off now."

She pouted, crossing her arms over her surgically-altered chest. "My name is Natasha."

"Whatever." The waiter came back with the wine and filled their glasses with the red liquid. James gulped it down. "More."

Hesitantly, the waiter poured more into the long-stemmed glass for the young man. He wanted to say something, something about how unhealthy it was for such a young boy to be drinking so much. But it was James Summers, so he bit his tongue.

A few minutes after the waiter left, Jed and Sasha started shoving their tongues down each other's throats. He grimaced at them, then practically jumped out of his seat when he felt something hot and slimy traveling down the side of his neck.

"Mmm," Natasha hummed. "Your neck tastes so good."

He wanted to slap her away from him and tell her to keep her nasty tongue off his body, when James caught Jed's eye. He gave him a warning look. James knew what it meant. He sat still with a scowl on his face and let Natasha lick his neck like a lollipop.

Someone cleared their throat. James looked up and his jaw dropped open. Before he could close it, Natasha slipped her tongue into his mouth, and his arm went ballistic and almost punched her.

"Stop!" he growled. She looked offended, but was resilient to cling back onto his arm again.

James looked back to the server angrily. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told you I had to pick up a shift at my dad's diner," Zeb reminded, smiling cheekily. Natasha eyed him up and down hungrily. She licked her lips.

"This isn't a diner. This is a French galleria," James corrected.

Zeb shrugged. "May I take your order?"

Natasha nodded eagerly. "Can I have him on a platter," she pointed to James, "covered in whipped cream with a side of you covered in chocolate?"