"Justin?" I called out, within seconds he appeared from the living room.

"Ready?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded, I locked the door behind me and followed closely behind.

"Are we taking my-"

"My car." He cuts me off, I nod and walk on over to his black range rover. I went to open the door, but he beat me.

"Nope, I got it." He opened the door and waited for me climb inside then strap my seatbelt. He gently closes the door and jogs his way to his side of the car.

Justin seemed nervous, he'd mumble things to himself and when he'd ask a question, his voice would be shaky. But he'd try to hide it by clearing his throat.

"So, where are we going?"

"Uh, I hope its not too much but I was thinking we could hang at my house for a while."

"Oh," I pursed my lips "that's fine"

I was cool with it but last time I went to his house I ran off crying, which happened to be yesterday. I didn't want to know what they were doing because I already did, I cringed at the thought.

So I pushed it aside.

"If you don't want to go then we don't have to" he says.

"No, it's fine. We are almost there anyways. Too late to turn back" I chuckled.

We arrived to his house, I jumped out the car before he could open the door for me. I like that he's being a gentlemen, but I can handle things on my own.

Walking inside he closed the door behind us which made me jump a little, but I regained my composure.

"Do you want anything?" He asks, I shook my head no.

"But thank you" I smiled.

He nods, then tells me to follow him upstairs and I did as told.

His house was nice, the decor and the grand staircase was even better. Before we got halfway up, a feminine voice was heard.

"Justin is that you?"

"Yes, mom." He sighs.

We could hear foot steps approaching, my eyes widen I didn't know what to do.

"Who is this?" She asks, not meaning to sound rude but curious.

"Oh, hello. I'm Kelsey" I introduced myself.

"Hi, Kelsey. I'm Pattie." She introduces herself. "Justin you didn't tell me we had company"

"It slipped my mind," he says.

"Alright, well, I'll be downstairs. It was nice meeting you Kelsey"

"You too, Pattie."

She seemed uneasy about this, I don't know why.

"Don't worry, she'll like you more than she disliked Laura"

I didn't make a comment, we entered his room and it was like the average teenage boy bedroom.

In the corner of his room was a guitar, my second favorite instrument. My first is piano, its such a beautiful instrument.

"You play?" Justin asks, obviously noticing that I was staring.

"Um, no but I always wanted too" I smiled.

"I can teach you," he insists.

"No, thank you. I'd save myself the embarrassment" I laughed lightly.