Lovers

As evening draws to a close and night beings to settle she stands watching the city traffic pass. The gentle evening breeze washes over her, she's so engrossed in her thoughts she doesn't hear him enter. She feels the warmth of his breath against the nape of her neck, he wraps his arms around her waist and asks about her day.

He begins to plant soft kisses on the nape of her neck sending toe curling chills down her spine. She tilts her head back to give him better access she can't control her moans. She feels the pressing bulge of his length against her back she stands on her tip toes feeling the growth of his length against her ass a deep moans escapes his lips, she feels his hands slowly shift under her Nets jersey .

His hands move slowly towards her breasts, caressing them igniting the valley between her thighs. Her breathing begins to quicken his hands slowly slide down to her hips slowly sliding her panties towards her feet, she whimpers at the absences of his hands caressing her breasts. He masterfully uses one hand to caress her aching breasts and the other to discard her panties. He then proceeds to slide two fingers inside her valley slowly sliding two fingers in and out. Her body convulses she comes alive,  she cries tears from her valley she tries to hold back but her body betrayals her. She  senses the school boy grind across his face. The sounds of the city drowns out her orgamsic cries her body falls apart at his finger tips. She can't stand her legs feel like jelly he slides his fingers from out of her valley, she grips the bars of the balcony to regain her balance.

She turns to face him she sees the burning desire in his eyes, he's biting his bottom lip the heat from her valley is ignited once again. She pushes him up against the sliding doors pressing her lips against  his wanting lips, his tongue invades the inside of her mouth, his hands cups her ass pulling  her closer to his solid frame. She's feel his length against her mid section, they break for a short moment to catch their breaths. She reaches up onto her tip toes wrapping her arms his neck and lick his lips, her tongue captures inside of his mouth. He wraps his arms  around her waist keeping her steady, slowly they begin to make their way to the bed still engrossed in their lovers embrace.

They break once again his hands move to the hem of her jersey, pulling the jersey over her head. His mouth captures her right nipple using his to tongue to tease her. Teasing turns to kissing, kissing turns to licking, licking turns to sucking. With her hand over his he caresses her left breast the heat from her valley grows strong, he feasts on her breasts she bites down on her  bottom lip trying to suppress her  moans.

Her hands move to his shirt pulling his tie over his head. Slowly she  begins to unbutton his shirt and slides the shirt over his broad shoulders, letting the shirt fall to the floor. The reflection of the moon illuminates the room, she places soft kisses across his solid frame, feasting on his erect nipples. Her kisses move down to his happy trail, the deep barrow tone of his moans sends shivers down her spine she's awoken the sleeping beast from his slumber. She forces him to the bed taking off his shoes as she does so. Reaching up she removes his belt buckle and discard his pants. Her hands reaches for his boxer briefs pulling the elastic over his raging length, it stands at attention.

She straddles him like a queen upon her thrown in all her naked glory. She feels his length against her mid section she smiles down at him caressing his firm biceps, he flips her onto her back his lips captures her lips once again. His kisses slowly move to her neck sucking and licking, her breathing quickens. He focuses his attention on her breasts and then her mid section. She grips the sheets of the bed the heat between her valley intensifies. He moves to the valley between her thighs, her legs float apart he plants kisses at the entrance of her valley, he skates figures of eight against her valley. She feels  him blow against her valley, her legs shake uncontrollably he looks at her a cheeky grin his splashed across his face.

He reaches over to the night stand for the pack of condoms he tears the packaging and slides the condom over his length he's so big, so beautiful. She takes a gulp he sees the panic in her eyes and gives her a reassuring smile she's tingly all over he moves closer, she's deafened by the beating sound of her heart.  She's been with her lover many times before and each time is like their first.

The tip of his length is at the entrance of her valley, his lips capture hers as he eases further into her valley. She lets out a satisfying sigh he slides in  further she can feel him filling her up she grips his back. She whimpers he tells her he wants to take his time an artist never rushes his work.

His first stroke is strong and deep, followed by three short ones she dies thousand deaths. Her hips have a mind of their own and begin to match his rhythm. Their lovers dance continues she cries, she screams, she thanks the heavens for her lover. He strokes her again each stroke sends shock waves through her body she feels like her body is floating away. He flips her on top of him never once breaking their union.

His hands go to her hips gently guiding them to match his beat she grabs the head board to steady herself. He thrusts upwards her back arches she throws her neck back. Her hips begin their exotic dance, she hears him growl it excites her, he sits up taking her left breast into his mouth, she can't control the words that escape her mouth she wraps her arms around his head. They dance their beautiful dance waves of ecstasy engulf them. He groans beads of sweat form at his head, she lick them away he moans it's music to her ears. He continues thrusting upwards the pain is deliciously beautiful her back arches once again. Time and space no longer exists, her valley contracts they fall apart inside one other.

Everything around them is still, the heavy breathing from the aftermath of their lovemaking drowns the room. They bask in the after glow of their lovemaking she lays her head on his chest  listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart. The sandman creeps upon them they try to resist but are defeated.