"Did I tell you? The 'Tristan+Rain' squad is now 'Tristain'. So cheesy. Your fans snuck a banner into my locker", he said.

"My fans? They are your fans", I said.

"Why do girls love yaoi so much? The 'Tristain squad' is starting to scare me. Next they'll be parking outside my window hoping to..."

I had been driving while Tristan and I were talking. Due to the snow I was driving slower. I noticed the car that was in front of us on the opposite lane. I'd been listening to Tristan when suddenly the car in front veered to the side. It was coming on too fast and the road was slippery. Tristan stopped talking, realizing what was happening. The car was coming straight at us. I had seconds to react. I tried changing lanes, but it was too late. I heard and felt the first impact. My body was thrust forward violently, though my seatbelt kept me in my seat. I felt okay, but was in shock. Shock turned to horror when I realized the car was moving on its own. I turned to Tristan moments before the car hit the railing on the side violently, enough to break it. Next I was free falling. I couldn't tell which way was up or down. When we entered the water, there was silence after the splash.

"Rain! Don't jump! Please don't jump. I know things aren't...okay right now, but they will be. Please don't jump. It's not...it's not the way to go", I heard a voice.

It shook me out of the trance. I looked around quickly, wondering who had said my name.

Ryan was running to me. The state of the ground slowed him down. I noticed there was a truck parked on the side of the road, on the other side of the bridge.

Was I missing Ryan so much that I was imagining him?

Human or not, he got to me.

"It's not worth it jumping over the bridge. I know things happened, but you can get through this. You can find a way", he said. He took a deep breath. I was too flabbergasted to say anything. "Rain, we can find a way. I don't want to live without you. I know you could never hurt someone intentionally, I know it wasn't planned. I know".

I was officially going insane.

"Please say something", he said.

I blinked hard. "Are you here for real or am I hallucinating?" I asked slowly.

"I'm here", he answered quickly. "Julie told me you...gosh, I was so scared".

I raised a brow. "Julie told you what?"

"They told me you are trying to kill yourself", he said.

My eyes enlarged. Where on earth had they gotten that? I did feel like it would be better if I died, but I wasn't planning on killing myself. I wouldn't do that to my family again.

"What? I'm not...I wasn't going to jump", I said.

"Good, you scared me", he said.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Going to where it all started", he quoted.

"Julie?" I asked.

He nodded.

There was silence. I was getting colder. I hadn't noticed that in my throwback state. I suddenly remembered what I had 'seen' before Ryan interrupted.

"I know what happened", I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I noticed a black Dodge Caliber pull up on the side of the road just before the bridge. Mom and Julie got out. They were going to walk to us, but Julie stopped mom.