Facts About My Books

1. In Descendants The Series their is a Character in the Guide To Characters Named Aziz. Aziz was supposed to be a main character in the movie, but this character was cut and no one knows why. In the books, Aziz so far only has one line!

2. Heart Made Up On You, Get On Your Knees, High School Troubles, and The upcoming Still I Fly are all Trayvon originals!

3. Dog With A Blog: Season Four will be featured on my channel! It will come out the same day as Descendants Vs. Bill and Still I Fly.

4. Oles and Lexy(Descendants) and Ben(Get On Your Knees) have never had their cast members reveled.

5. Bella And The Thundermans Was bigger the The first book of Descendants, for a week after Royal Balls debut.

6. Descendants: Bionic Island had no promotion for it's relieze, and nethier did iMeet Bella And The Thundermans.

7. In my first Q & A, I said I would probably not make a book where a same sex couple was lead. Then Get On Your Knees came out.

8. There is one lose point in Descendants, in part two of Who Am I, Jay finds a machine that enables Carlos to talk to his mom, and Jay sets out to find Ben and tell him, but runs into Doug. He mentions that he has to help Carlos with something, and they Jay chases down Doug. But in the following book The Return Of The Lost Jay seems to forget all about that when Carlos and Evie present their invention in the beginning of the book. Oops; )

9.  Ben (Get On Your Knees), Oles, Christian, and Evie (Descendants), Jessie ( Every Witch Danger), and Sam( iMeet Bella And The Thundermans) all have critical roles coming up.

10. Mirror Mirror On the Wall, Who's The Badddest Of Them all, Welcome To My Wattpad World. Wattpad world!