Chapter 5: Food is life. Have you no morals?

Hey guys!!!

One of my fav songs. ☝🏻☝🏾☝🏽

Masterpiece by Jessie J.

Quick qestion.

Team Jacob or Team Edward?

  I <3 Jacob!!!!

******Sapphire's POV*********

Not a day goes by that I don't think about Carter and pack. We didn't deserve this. They didn't deserve this.

Carter was barely 18 for Godsakes. He was supposed to find his mate, get married, have kids and be happy. I wanted that for him. I wanted that for him so bad. He was supposed to get it.

Moon goddess what did I ever to to deserve this?

My best friend is dead.

My whole pack is dead.

My mate is the the cause of their deaths.

He doesn't want me.

I don't know any of my real family who are probably all dead too.

Do I attract death or something?

Yea, maybe thats it.

My thoughts were cut short by an incessant knocking at my door. I got up and stomped towards it and swung the door open.

"What?" I spit out.

" Damn girl. Who knocked you off the wrong side of the bed and shoved Mr.Grumpy up your ass?" asked non other than April standing beside an all to cheerful Sylar.

" Sorry, just tired" I said with a sigh.

"Get dressed we're going to the mall" Skylar said throwing a purple tank top and a pair of high-waisted shorts at me.

The mall?

I don't really have a problem with that cause I actually like shopping but: 1) I have no money and 2) I have to make the pack their food.

" Oh, don't worry about the food. We got a few women to take care of that for the day" April said. Ok can she read minds now?

" And anything you want at the mall is on us" Skylar chimed in, the cheerful smile never leaving her beautiful face.

" No. No. Thats too much. I could never ask you guys to do that"

" You didn't ask we offered"

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by a slightly upset April.

" No buts. We aren't taking no for an answer. Now get dressed"

I sighed defeatedly and took the clothes to go and change.

I brushed my teeth and let my hair out so it cascaded down my back in soft waves.

When I got downstairs April, Skylar and Zach were sitting down and eating breakfast. Over the past month that i've been here the three of us have gotten quite close. But what baffles me the most is that I am so comfortable around Zach. I have never been so comfortable around another male like that other that Carter. I wasn't even that close with Gary.