Chapter 1: Bad Memories

A/N
Thank you so much for taking the time to read TMHNW. I really appreciate it. This is my first werewolf book on wattpad and i'll try to do my very best to update as often as I can. I hope you guys like it. Thank you!!!!!!!
xoxo Capuccino_Baby
P.S The pic above is Sapphire. I know her eyes are blue, but can you please picture them as green.

******Sapphire's POV*********

Are you ready kids?
Aye aye Captain
I can't hear you
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!
Ooooooooooooooohhh
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Absorbent and yellow and porus is he?
SPONGEBOB SQUAR-

Groaning I reach over and turn off my spongebob alarm clock, stretch and pop my back.
God that feels good.

I wish I could stay in bed for the entire day but unfortunately I have to go to prison today.

In case your'e wondering prison is my school. I know what your thinking why do I call it that right?

It's Monday and I have my worst subject first thing in the morning.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN................MATH!!!

  I try to like it. Really I do, but math just doesn't like me.

Sighing I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine: brush my teeth, have a nice cold shower and brush my hair. I decided to keep it simple (as usual) putting it in a high ponitail and applying light lipgloss.

I was never really into the whole heavy make-up thing. I believe that its inner beauty that matters. Don't you agree?

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying there's anything wrong with make-up, its just that I hate to see when people plaster it all over themselves and end up looking like a freaking clown.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs. To my utter surprise I see Gary and Michael in a heated conversation. They never fight, or should I say they don't fight in such open areas where poeple can hear them.

As soon as they notice I am in the room, the bickering stops and Michael just walks out of the room.

That's really not like him. I wonder what that was all about.

Something must be up.

Before I go any further you probably wanna know who Michael and Gary are right?

Gary is the Beta of our pack; The Dark Mountain Pack, and Michael is the Alpha.

My family died when I was 3 Years old.

Our house was lit a fire and attacked by rogues. Gary found me in the bushes and saved me.

I wish I could remember them but I can't. I spent basically my entire life here when Gary convinced Michael to let me stay. He has been my guardian since then.

" Good Morning Sapphire" Gary greeted with an obviously forced smile.

" Don't give me that. What was that all about?"

" Nothing" He quickly stated but I saw through his lie.

" Do you seriously expect me to believe that?" He sighed

" Its nothing you have to worry about" he said sounding slightly irritated.

I was about to protest when I heard the honk of a familiar car outside. I said goodbye to Gary, grabbed a bottle of water and headed outside but not before giving him a 'we will talk about this later' look.

I opened the door and was welcomed with a warm breeze and the sound of my best friend's voice.

" Saph get your ass over here, we're gonna be late" I scoffed