Chapter 1 (Operation Royalty)

(Harvey's POV)

It wasn't my fault the guards suck at staying awake. I was instructed by my guardian, Malvin, to sneak into the royal castle, but now I found that there was no need for that. I just walked right in. Malv also told me to find Prince Calton's room. I don't have any clue why, but I have to do what he says, so I don't question it.

Once I was past the gate I entered a huge waiting room. Not many people were here, so I just waltzed to the secretary.

"Hello, what is your purpose of business in the Royal Home?" she said. They call is a Royal Home because the Royals live here, obviously.

I smirked, and told her, "I have special requests from Malvin."

That's all it took for the lady to go pale. I mean, a ghost looks more lively then she did right then. You see, my guardian is the King’s right hand man. I have met the King on many accounts. It's nothing special, so I don't know why Malv wants me to 'sneak' in.

"Y-you can g-go in." The lady stuttered while giving me a key which was labeled 'Malvin's daughter'. Everyone though I was Malv's blood and flesh, and his wife, my 'mom' was killed. No one knew he took me in. I was only 5 when he took me. Both of my real parents were murdered. I don't know who did it, but it was someone heartless. They were all in all nice people. From what I've heard from Malv, they were stabbed.

I started to walk past the desk. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as the lady at the desk leaned over and whispered something to the man beside her. The man paled too. He took out a cell phone and spoke into it in an unknown language. Then, he hung up.

I kept walking until I entered a medium size room with numerous stairs. The stairs to the left led to the conference room, the game room, and the jail. Not my favourite pair of stairs. The middle led to the King and queen's bedroom, and the ballroom. The right led to Calton's, Jackson's, and Annebell's rooms, the King's Children. I climbed up the three flights of stairs until I came to three more pairs of stairs. The right was Jackson's room, middle was Annebell's, while the left was Calton's. Annebell's brothers were very protective of her, considering she was the youngest of the three. She was 14, Calton was 18, and Jackson was 24. Calton was the one closest to me in age. I turn 18 in 6 days.

Suddenly I heard a male voice shouting my name. "Harvey, we know your here! Come out with your hands up."

I immediately recognized the voice as Tristan, the head guard. I knew Tristan. I knew that if I got caught now, he was going to torture me. Then, after making sure I had no proof, send me home. I knew I was in trouble now. I ran as quietly as I could up the stairs and into Calton's room. I saw a window which, if you climb the wall down, led you to the garden. I bolted towards to window, and just as I put my hand on the ledge, I heard the door open behind me. Oh balls! I was so close.

"Tristan, if your going to hurt me again, please don't use the whip!" I begged with my back still to the door. But, as I turned around, I found Prince Calton standing there.

"Pr-pr-prince Calto-ton I'm so s-sorry!" I managed to stutter out. Then, I mentally scolded myself, ‘You’re such a retard.’

He raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "Who are you and why are you in my room?"

"I'm Harvey Jamily and my father sent me here." I answered without missing a beat. I didn't want to sound unsure.

He narrowed his eyes at me, then asked "Who's your father?"

I smirked at him, and replied "Malvin."

I watched him pale like the people at the desk. I stifled a laugh.