prize corner chat

Balloon boy p.o.v.

I made my way over to the prize corner, where Mari and Mangle were hanging out at.

Mari was saying something to mangle, when she noticed me "oh, hi BB"

Mangle saw me and suddenly ran over to me (Or fastly climbed over XD) "Hello my little pile of joy!" She exclaimed and hugged me. She was like an older sister to me.

"Hi!" I said, "Mari, I was wondering if you knew anything about a new animatronic or a girl humanoid animatronic?"

"Hmm?"Mari stared at me, confused "I have no idea of what you're talking about"

So I guess that she didn't know anything about JJ

"Nevermind...." I said

"That would sound cool, though. A brand new animatronic" Mangle said.

"Pfft, like that'll happen. We already have too many animatronics here" Mari told her

"I know, but still! It would be nice having another friend here" Mangle said

"Speaking of friends.... I made a new friend today" I said. They both looked at me

"Really? How nice!" Mangle said, excited. The talk of new friends always made her feel happy. "What's their name?"

"Her name is JJ" I told them. Mangle suddenly got VERY excited

"It's a girl?! OMG, IS SHE CUTE?" Mangle said.

"U-um.... well..." I blushed. "I-I guess..."

"Do you like her?" Mangle asked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Wha-WHAT?!" I exclaimed. I had only just met her!

"Mangle stop" Mari laughed "you're making him nervous" XD

"Mari, JJ said that you might know her" I told her, hoping she would remember something about her.

"Hmmm... maybe she's one of the kids that hang out at the prize corner" she said.

Dammit, she didn't know anything about her.

"Well... I guess I'll just go now..." I left the prize corner.

I was startled when a girl ran up to me. It was JJ

"Oh hi bb!" She exclaimed. "Sorry for scaring you like that"

And the rest of their conversation will be in the next chapter because I'm writing this in the middle of the night and I need sleep XD

MORE BB AND JJ LUV XD