Chapter 4

Jo's P.O.V

Yesterday was a mistake i shouldn't have hugged austin that jerk! Uughh what a big mistake, does he think i like him now, i hope he doesnt. Well he must not because i made it perfectly clear that i dont like him in anyway possible! Ok maybe i do like him just alittle anyway. I just sat there thinking what would happen would i just become another toy for him. NO NO I WONT I DONT LIKE HIM ugh this is getting hard. I grabbed my phone and was about to call Meaghan but then i heard loud knocking on my door i opened and saw Meaghan. "OMG I RUSH AS FAST AS I COULD HERE WHEN I SENSED U NEEDED ME!" Me and Meaghan are like sisters she senses when I'm hurt. She is the best. "Well i need help i think I'm starting to like austin." She just dropped on the ground literally she can be soo dramatic. "OMG WHATS WRONG WITH U!!!!" She shouted as she was standing up. I helped her walk to my room because she couldn't walk well from the fall she hurt her legs but there not sprained or broken. "Well he's been so nice to me." She laughed. "Nice to u hes using u as a sex toy really i wouldn't let him if i were u." I looked at her like she was crazy. "You wouldn't ok then y were u kissing him 3 months ago in a closet." Her eyes widened. "HOW DID U KNOW?!" She said so shocked. "Umm where sisters duh and ur purse was out side the closet and Austin's backpack." "Oh." We both started laughing. Then I got a text from Cassie my bestie.

Cassie: heyy gurl

Jojo: heyy do u wanna hang btw meggles says hey

Cassie: ya totally ill be there in abit and tell her I said heyy too oh could I bring a friend that i think Ull like

Jojo: well.... Ok I guess so

Cassie: Yaya thanks girl ;)

Jojo: np just hurry up

Cassie's P.O.V

I was on my way to Jojos with a little friend for her. I knocked on the door and Jo opened it she looked surprised to see the guest I brought. "Jo this is Cam." She smiled and let us in I walked up stairs to say hi to Meaghan and saw this tall browned hair chocolate eyed cutie. "Hi I'm Cassie I didn't think Jo had a brother." He looked over at me. "She doesn't I'm her cousin Sam I'm staying with her for alittle bit." "Oh well nice to meet you." He smiled at left. I went into Jos room finding meaghan on the phone with someone so she shut the door on my face and locked it. "Thanks alot!" I shouted. Sam walked out of his room. "You wanna hangout for a little bit since Meaghan is on the phone." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and brought me to his room. He had posters of my favorite band the black veil brides. He had a black tee on and red skinny jeans. "Do u like the black veil brides?" He asked me. "No I'm just wearing a shirt from there concert for no reason." We started laughing and he even blushed alittle. He turned on the music and "in the end" started playing I sat on his bed and he sat right next to me. We talked and talked he told me he has a gf but i don't care that's alright. He got up and looked though his draws. "Here I think u should have this I have no use for it." He pulled out a black beanie and gave it to me I shouted at the top of my lungs. "THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!!" I gave him a hug and then meaghan came in and grabbed me by the ear and pulled me out. "Ok what was that." She asked me. I showed her the beanie and she stole it and started taking pics. "Meaghan come on give it ask Jojo for one she has like 10000000.""oh ya. Jo can I have a beanie!" She shouted. Jo ran up with Cam and pulled out a stiped beanie from her draw and handed it to meaghan. "Here u can have this one." Meaghan smiled and hugged Jo. "Ok well we have to go to the mall u should come and watch us preform!" Jo asked cam. "Sure why not." "Ok then lets go." Meaghan said. We left for the mall. Me and Jojo did our hair and makeup while Meaghan was talking with some guys. The announcer called our names "welcome to the stage Jojo,Meaghan,and Cassie." "Hey you guys I'm Cassie." "Im Jojo." "And I'm Meaghan." Meaghan did her hair flip as use usually. We started to sing the song smile. "All I wanna do is lose control." When the song ended I jumped of stage and went stage surfing.