Bruises

"(f/n)!"

You turn your head at the direction of the voice that had just called your name. There he was, your boyfriend, Nishinoya Yuu. He speeding up towards you and jumps literally at you, making you both fall backward. He hugs you tightly and keeps whispering how he missed you, despite the fact that you're just saw each other on today's lunch. You just giggling at his action.

"You're going to crush me, Noya!" you said between your giggle. His shoulders tensed up and he jolts up almost immediately.

"Oh- sorry!" Nishinoya smiled rather sheepishly and helped you up, before hugs you again.

As much as you want to keep yourself in his arms, the glance of curious students make you shifted uncomfortably and whisper groggily at Nishinoya's ear.

"Noya, they are looking at us..."

"Really?"

You swear you can hear Nishinoya grinning teasingly at you right know, meaning he won't let you go sooner or later. You just burried your reddened face on his neck and murmuring about how you felt uncomfortable at getting his affection in public - not that you hate it, you added in much lower voice. Nishinoya just laughed at how cute you are.

At last he lets you go and intertwined his hand in yours, nudged you while flashing his usual bright and big smile. "Let's go!"

You smile at him as you nod your head and you two begin to skip onto the gym.

Upon reach your destination, you peeked inside the gym and Nishinoya just pushes the door, almost making you fall for the second time today. You glared at him and puff your cheek while he just snickers at your childish action.

"Yo, all of you!" Nishinoya greets his fellow teammates, waves his hand as cheerful as always. His orange-haired underclassman waves back restlessly at him, while the others just hummed in response.

"C'mon now, you need to warming up- you brought (f/n) again today?" Sugawara said as his gray orbs falls at a ball of fluff that hiding somewhat unnoticeably behind Nishinoya. He snickers at how shy you can be.

"Yes! C'mon (f/n), stop hiding!" he laughs as your grip tightened on his shoulder. You peeked up again and murmured a quiet and shy 'hi', make Tanaka screams loudly at your cuteness.

Nishinoya chuckled as he grips your wrist making you squealed as he enters the gym with you. "I will never give her up to you or anyone, y'know!"

"I kno-"

"Now stop being so loud and begin the practice!" Daichi scolds them, making both Nishinoya and Tanaka straight up their bodies and salutes the captain.

"Yes sir!" they both said in unison. You just chuckled and turned your heels into the bench where Kiyoko sat with Takeda-sensei. You greet Takeda-sensei politely and sit beside Kiyoko as you begin to chatting with the dark-haired beauty.

As you chatted with Kiyoko, you watch your boyfriend intently, almost look like some creepy stalker. He shouts here and there, make you chuckled at his reckless self.

Each time he receives the ball and making close contact with the floor, you flinched a bit. You sighed.

Hours passed, the practice is over. And here you are. Walking to your house, side by side with your libero boyfriend - and Nishinoya's house too, remember the fact that you and Nishinoya are neighbour. At first you two just talked about random things to each other. The conversation began to died down and Nishinoya knows what it's mean.

"Hey, Noya."

"Mhm?"

"...where are them again this time?"

"Uh..." He sounds unsure about it. You squeezed his hand lightly, urged him to continue.

"On my left arm and left foot."

"Wait, left arm? The one that I hold right now?!" he cringes at your sudden high-pitched voice and just nods. You just grumbled a 'why didn't you tell me sooner' and letting go of his hand. Nishinoya sighed at the lost of warmth of your hand - he misses them already.

You, on the other hand, feel the same with him. You just simply turn your heels into the other side of him and intertwined your left hand with his right hand. "There, better?" you murmured. He just hummed in content.

"Let's go up to your house and treat them." you said, Nishinoya just nodded quietly. "God, you should be thankful that we're neighbour or I won't waste my time just to treat your damned bruises." you groaned.

Though to be honest even if you aren't his neighbour, you will still willingly to go to his house and stay until late just to treat them.

Not that you will say it out loud.

Nishinoya just chuckled lightly at your remark. "Yes, I'm thankful." you can hear him grinning clearly. "I'm thankful for you." he said, kissing the side if your head. You wave your free hand as the colour crimson red crept its way to your face.

"Oh shut up, Nishinoya."

"I love you too, (l/n)."

-

There actually more of it, but i just made it end here. Possible part two? i don't know, to be honest. Oh well.

Will set it on complete side because i don't know when will i update this or if i will even update this. Sorry ;;