Prologue

What happens when we die?

Some people believe that once you die, you either go to heaven if you're good person or hell if you're bad one. Some think you're reincarnated into something else like a dog, or a fish. 

 My belief is I think the dead have  ways of sticking around their loved ones. Rather it's for comfort during their transitions out of this life , to assure them they're okay , or the alternative;  to haunt the living crap out of them if they hated the person.But since I'm not in any position to tell people what to believe, I keep my opinions to myself for the most part. 

I work for my parents' company called Catching the Supernatural.

Every weekend, we get calls from random people complaining that their homes are infested with restless ghosts. Most of the time its a faulty pipe, or random animals under the house, but hey, we still get paid.

My family thinks that my twin brother Hayden and I are old enough do the investigations on our own. So this weekend will be our first test run. If we do a good job we'll split the cases 50/50 and we'll be able to solve more cases in a weekend.

I'm pretty sure nothing awesome or out of the ordinary will happen on this case. maybe we'll see a snake in a sewage pipe again. 

I'll be updating this Story Again tonight so stay tuned and get ready!! Don't forget to Vote and comment! ( Share if you want to, I'd be honored ^_^)