PROULOUGE-WESTERNERS' ARRIVAL

It was just an normal day in Tokyo.. Everyone is busy buying and selling, playing, doing things with simplicity. The normal and simple day broke when a news spread that the Westerners are coming. Everyone left what they're doing and went to their homes. They locked the door and windows so tight. When the news spread most of the people on my town lost their composure.

My father grabbed his sword and went outside which made me and my mother afraid. Ren and Rena were upstairs building something... Something macabre, to fight the Westerners. You see, my siblings are a lot younger than me but they're a lot stronger than me.. They are very skilled on using guns and swords.. They learned how to use those kinds of things when they were young.. Which I am not interested to..

A loud knock on the door brought me back to reality. My mother startled and hugged me. "Iruka.. Go hide your siblings.." My mother whispered . I nodded obediently as I rushed upstairs to my siblings' room. I saw Ren sharpening his katana and Rena putting some loads to her gun. "Iruka-nee.. What's up?" Ren asked still focused to his blade. "Are they here?" Rena asked too with a sinister smile plastered on her face. "Y-yes." I answered. They both looked at me then smirked. "I guess we can use these eh? Ren?" Rena said looking at Ren with her dull blue orbs. Ren nodded in agreement. "Hey! You two might get caught by the Westerners! And, and, RENA! YOU JUST STOLE YOUR GUN FROM THE WESTERNE---"

"Iruka-nee, we are very good at using these kind of things. Plus, I really wanna try my now so sharp katana." Ren pleaded while tightening his grip to the blade. "Yeah, Iru-nee.." Rena said as she hugged her gun.I stared at both of them. "F-fine.."

They both hugged me"Thank you onee-chaaannn!!!" They exclaimed. As they released me to their hug, they hurriedly rushed downstairs - with me. As we went down there, our faces were filled of horror. We found mother lying on the ground, Ren rushed to mother and tried to feel her pulse. His eyes furrowed and he bit his lower lip. "R-Ren?" I stuttered. Ren looked at me and Rena with tears forming to his eyes. "No.." Rena mumbled as she went right next to Ren, kneeled down, and hugged mother.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I went near Rena and Ren, and hugged them. "They'll pay for this..." I thought. As my tears rolled down to my face.

"Iru-nee.. Lets go.." Rena said as she freed her self from me. "Go where?" I asked. "To fight those goddamn Westerners."Ren said with such anger to his voice. I nodded as I stood up. Rena gave me a knife, with a very unusual anger on her eyes "Are you with us, Iruka?" Rena said with a dark aura. Her polite self was gone... I nodded as I took the knife from her.

~

Ren and Rena went to a very familiar place in Tokyo, the place where the samurais are trained. "Kaito-san! Kaito-san!" Ren and Rena screamed in unison, hugging Kaito. "W-what happened to you guys?" Kaito asked looking at their crying eyes. "M-mom.." Ren mumbled. "is dead.." Rena continued. Kaito widened his eyes as he hugged them tightly.

"My, my, I see a very dramatic scene here," Mei interuppted. "Oh, look whose here, it's been a while Iruka!" She said as she hugged me, "damn it Mei, you smell like sake." I whispered trying to get out of her grip(hug), she just laughed. "Mei, that's too much grip"

We all turned our heads to see the main leader, Shuuya Seiko, "Mei, let go of me.." I mumbled. She 'awwed' and nodded then she freed me. We all bowed to Shuuya. He smiled. "So Westerners are here eh?" Shuuya said. We nodded. "They killed mom.." Rena cried. Everyone stayed silent. "Don't worry, we'll attack them, but not this time." Shuuya said with a serious tone. "Yes sire."

~

Shuuya gave us rooms as his 'guests'. Rena and Ren has the same room and I am sharing a room with Mei(since Shuuya only have one room for a guest). I tried to hesitate on Shuuya's room offer, telling him how Mei acts towards me,but I have nowhere to go to.. So I had to accept it..

"How sad is it?" Mei said interrupting my thoughts.. I looked at her, "what do you mean?" I asked. "How sad is it? To lose your mother?" She said turning her head to me.. I stared at the ceiling.. "Very.. Sad.." I mumbled as my tears started to roll.."A-ah! S-sorry if I asked that!" Mei said with worried tone. She stood up and wiped my tears. "I-its okay.." I muttered smiling. "You know, you should've visited more often couz." She said changing the topic. I tilted my head,"Couz?"

She chuckled and burst out laughing, "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT WERE COUSINS?! OH MY GOD IRUKA!! ALL THOSE TIMES I THOUGHT YOU WERE, 'IRUKA THE KNOW IT ALL' BUT THEN, YOU DON'T KNOW THIS SIMPLE FACT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" She teased. I spanked her shoulder, "My mom haven't mentioned anything about you and me as cousins.." I said annoyed. She looked at the window and saw the sun setting, "It's 6:00.. Let's go.." She said. "Where?"

She facepalmed.. "Iruka.. What do we do at 6?"

"Eat.."

"Now where are we going?"

"I don't know, I'm the one whose asking you.."

She sighed. "Yup, you are not Iruka the know it all.."

---------------------------

Hi everyone! Sorry for that very short chapter hehe (;'Д'A i promise to make the upcoming chapters longer 。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。promiseee