Filming day

Bee awoke to the smell of Nutella and bacon. She knew Mitchell was making breakfast. "Good morning Wifey." Straub said. "Good morning Straub." She sat down at their table. "Is it almost ready?" Bee said imitating a little child. "Almost." Straub replied. He sat a plate in front of Bee and tossed some bacon and Nutella pancakes on it. "Breakfast is served." Straub said. "What are we doing today?" Straub asked. "I don't know what your doing but I'm filming." Bee replied "I haven't made a "good" video in like a week. I'm going to film cube, crazy craft, agario, omegle and teamspeak trolling." Bee replied. "Oh ok." Straub said back to her. "Why do you say that?" Bee questioned. "I was gonna see if you want to go house shopping again." Straub enjoys house shopping since he gave up gaming. "Tomorrow." Bee replied as she finished the last bite of Nutella pancakes.
  Bee walked into her office and started a filming a vid. "Hello everyone! I hope your having a wonderful day or night wherever your from, I am Bee and this is the cuuuubbbbbeeee smp!" She said into the camera. She recorded for 54 minutes and called it good. "There then I can split it up into 2 videos." Bee said to herself. She proceeded to film the other four videos. She edited a vlog and posted it. "That's good." Bee said to herself again.