No Regrets

I began to look for restaurants when a store up the street with neon lights caught my eye. And I knew exactly where we were going first

I grabbed Rachel's arm quickly and began to drag her across the street. You could tell she was confused as her face began to scrunch and she began to follow my sharp gaze to the store right in front of us.

"Uhh... Courtney why are we here?"

"Rachel you know how I always wanted a tattoo? Well what better place to get it then right here in London!? " I beganto look through the window and realized that the shop was dead.

I dragged Rachel through the door, and you heard a beel indicating someone had entered. I could hear talking behind the counter, but I just started to look around.

"Courtney are you sure about this?" Rachel has never been one to not go along with my recklessness, and deep down I knew that this may be pushing it, but I know I wont regret this.

"I'm sure. There is not one other thing that I would rather be doing right now." Right as I said that my stomach began to make noices again, but I just pushed it off to the side and decided that I would eat later. "Now help me look through the books so I can decide which font I want." Rachel rapidly nodded her head as she learned that I was not backing down.

Just then I noticed a person making his way to us, and I polietly stood up. He was a middle aged man maybe about the age of 30. He had tattoos all over his arm and they were so fascinating I couldnt help but stare. I soon heard him clear his throat and I jumped alittle bit.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a smile, so I knew he didnt mind me looking at his tattoos.

"Oh uh yes, I wanted to get a tattoo." Right as I said that the voices behind the counter got louder as three more people made there way up front.

I looked around the shop alittle bit so it didnt seem like I was listening into their conversation. Just then I heard the original man that I was talking to ask me if I knew what I wanted to get.

Just then I turned around and was met with the most perfrect pair of emerald green eyes I have ever seen. I guickly looked away and looked at the guy with the tattoo sleeves. " Yeah, I wanted to get my grandfather's name in hebrew."

"And do you know where?"

"On my ribcage, right under my bra."

I looked around as the man began to sketch my request and I noticed the other me staring in my direction, I could tell that one of them worked into the shop, as he began to look through some forms on the counter, but the other two men did not work there and I knew who they were right away. 

"Is this your first tattoo?" The one asked with the emerald eye, more known as Harry Styles.

I couldnt help but smile alittle bit knowning that a worldwide superstar, is in my presence. I nodded my head as I shot him and the man next to him, more known as Nick Grimshaw, a friendly smile. I sat down next to Rachel, and noticed that she was quietly on her hpone not paying attention to anything happening in front of her. 

"Do you have any tattoo's?" I knew the answer immediately but I could'nt help but want to start a conversation with this man.

Nick began to laugh and Harry nodded his head and said "A few."

"I'm Courtney." 

"I'm Harry and this is Nick." They shook my hand and soon sat down next to me.

"Hey Harry is there a pub around here, I think I may need a bit of liquid courage before this happens?"

Harry laughs and looks at Nick. Nick nodds his head and Harry soon turns back to me. "Theres one just down the street, me and Nick were just heading there now and you ladies are more then welcome to join us."