Ivy giggles at his position but then feels the guilt and the warmth through her. Did he really sleep on the couch and give up his double bed just for her?
She bites her lip, unsure what to do. She can’t just leave without even thanking him, but she can’t just very well, interrupt his sleep. Dilemmas....dilemmas...

Ivy slowly makes her way to Eli, crouching down onto her knees next to his sleeping body as she clears her throat. But it doesn’t invoke any response from him so she lays her hand on his shoulder and gently shakes, but again that has no effect.
“Come on...” she mutters prodding his hard bicep. Jesus! That’s hot, Ivy thinks to herself, feeling the muscled flesh again.
A soft mumble comes from his lips, causing Ivy to nearly jump in fright.
“Eli, hey, Eli, wake up,” calls Ivy in a louder whisper and she tries shaking him some more.

Eli’s deep blue eyes blink back the sleep as his eyebrows furrow in confusion. What’s his mate doing kneeling on the floor...? Oh. That’s right.
“Well hello there...” murmurs Eli sitting up.
“Hey. Um, so...what exactly happened last night?” asks Ivy blushing.
“Last night....well, last night we had some fun,” teases Eli laughing as she narrows her eyes but still smiles.
“I’m pretty sure I wasn’t that drunk, Eli. And I don’t think I’ll ever be drunk enough for ‘fun’ with you,” shoots down Ivy, the lightness in her tone having him believe that she’s only joking.
“I don’t know what you mean Tinks. I meant fun as in Monopoly, why what were you thinking?” all too innocently enquires Eli.
“ ‘Monopoly’. Yeah right. I’m guessing you’re meaning your version of it,” retorts Ivy.

Eli just chuckles as he rubs his bare stomach and stands up next to her.
“Go make me food, woman! I’m starving,” he mockingly orders.
She cocks her hip to the side and folds her arms under her chest, less than impressed with the demand.
“I’ll cook breakfast, as long as we can talk about last night,” bargains Ivy.
“Agreed,” complies Eli giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading towards the en suite bathroom.

Ivy manages to rustle up some Spanish omelettes, buttered toast and coffee. Weirdly enough she manages to recall Eli’s preference of coffee from their talk at the diner. She manages to serve it all up as soon as Eli emerges from his shower. His hair is damp, grey joggers hang at his hips and a loose red t-shirt covering his torso.  

“This is great, thanks, Tinks,” grins Eli tucking into his eggs and bread. Ivy’s eyes brighten and curiously regard him. What is going on with him? Since when was he so polite and sweet and...
“What’s got into you? Why are you being so....sweet?” asks Ivy with a small smile.
Eli scoffs and then gives her a wide grin, “I’m always sweet!”
Ivy snorts and shakes her head in disagreement, “yep, it’s still you,” she confirms hearing the cocky statement.
“Thank you for taking care of me last night though. But...why didn’t you just take me home? And what about Ellie and Caroline?”
“They said that your mother was sick and I thought it was better if you stayed at mine,” shrugs Eli.
“Oh,” whispers Ivy, “so um, I didn’t...you know say anything embarrassing did I?”
Eli shakes his head slowly wondering just how much she does remember. Wondering if she remembers...his confession?
“No...but um, we were talking about secrets, do you remember that?” he enquires trying to be nonchalant.
“I don’t really remember, sorry...” winces Ivy, “was it important? You know the sober me’s a better listener than the drunk me.”
 “Really? Because the drunk you was a pretty damn good listener,” teases Eli and then adds more seriously, “it’s nothing of importance right now.”
“What is it?”
“Later Ivy, it’s too soon right now.”
Ivy goes quiet but she nods understandingly. Okay, he wants time, she gets that.
“Okay. But you will tell me, right?”
“When the time’s right,” agrees Eli.

Eli gives Ivy a lift that morning back to her home. She gives him a shy smile as she unbuckles her belt.
“Thanks again for taking care of me, Eli,” she whispers.
“Tinks, you don’t have to keep thanking me. It’s what boyfriend’s do right? Take care of their girlfriends? So let me take care of you,” he smiles, cupping his hand around the back of her neck and gently easing her closer to him. She bites her lips, eyes flickering down to his dusty pink lips that are curled at the corners. Everything he’s done for her. All the effort he’s putting into their relationship. Just how sweet he is. It all weighs down on her suddenly and she can’t take his teasing lips mere centimetres from hers.