Chapter 4

A/n banner on the side, again by the wonderful appetence

Chapter 4

As Eli makes his way to his apartment building, with his heart still stinging from his mate’s actions and words, he’s met with the sight of a scantily dressed woman. Her ebony straight hair comes to her waist, and lustful blue eyes blink at him. Her body is covered by a short black dress that emphasis her beautiful bust and sticks to her like a second skin.
“Eli...” she whispers as he strides closer to her.
“What are you doing here, Jen?” he coolly asks, unlocking his front door. The woman may be gorgeous but she's not the best at following instructions or rather commands. 
“Eli...please, I need...I need release. Please,” she begs.
Eli gazes at her for a minute, his eyes taking in her entire figure emotionlessly before he makes up his mind.
“Come in,” he invites. He really could use the company tonight. 

“Wine?” Eli offers, pouring out two glasses of red.
“Yes please,” she replies taking him up on that offer. Her legs uncross as he draws nearer with the glass. Taking the drink out of his hand, she takes a sip of the cooling liquid.
“I know I disappointed you last time, I’m so sorry, Eli. Please, I’ll do anything. I need you again-”
“Why don’t you go to the club, Jen?” he interrupts. Jen had been one of the first sub girls he'd met in the new town a few years ago and recently he'd had to let her go. She just couldn't keep up with him and his demands. And his punishments were too much for her. She'd used the safe word too many times and he'd explained to her he couldn't be her Master anymore. 

“I-they-they don’t know my body like you do, Eli....I promise I’ll do better. I promise,” she gently sings, her hand stroking at the tops of his thigh. Eli just sighs and for once in his life, he has to think about the offer of sex. He’s not sure if he should, what if Ivy finds out? But then again, why would she care? He bitterly thinks. She’s the one who told him to leave her alone. Perhaps he should.
Still stung by Ivy’s rejection, he grasps Jen by her hair at the back of her neck and pulls her head up.
“One time that's it," he hisses lowly gaining a nod from her.
"Are you going to obey me this time?” he questions.
“Yes, Sir.” The woman replies, her heart pounding in anticipation at the sweet, sweet torture he’s going to put her through. Her bones ache for it; her whole being being for him. 
“You’re not going to come until I say, are you?”
“No Sir.”
“Then why are you still dressed, sweetheart?”

“Please, Sir, please-” begs Jen, only to be cut off as he gently forces her back down on his dick.
“Not yet. You haven’t earned it yet,” he responds, causing her to moan with sexual frustration onto him. The vibrations of her mouth, create tingles of pleasure and he feels himself on the verge of coming. Switching the control for the butterfly clip higher, he feels Jen dig her fingers into his thigh and groan louder whilst sucking him.
“You make me come first, and I’ll heavily consider allowing you to,” he bargains teasing her as he lowers the setting of the clip again. Jen feels herself pushed back from the brink of orgasm again, yet the frustration still remains, senselessly binding her to her body’s desires. Oh God...she has to make him come, she needs to.

With that desperate thought in mind, her mouth suctions his dick, her tongue slurping and twirling at his head, before she pushes him down her throat. Eli groans from pleasure. Clutching her hair he pulls her head up slightly before forcing her back down on him. She gags slightly at the length of him but pushes past that and tries to keep up with his pace. As his hands move her head up and down, he feels himself closer and closer to orgasm.
Suddenly with a particular lick from her; hot, white come shoots down her throat. Swallowing it all with eagerness, Jen blinks her almond blue eyes up at him and whimpers.
“Please, Sir,” she begs.
“Hm, I’m not sure if you’ve completely deserve to come,” he teases causing her to groan slightly. She rubs her thighs together, causing the vibrating clip to press stronger against her clit and shoot pleasure through her. Suddenly a slap comes at her ass and she yelps.

“You weren’t trying to get yourself off, were you?” rhetorically questions Eli, narrowing his eyes as he does so.
“No Sir.-”
“Are you lying to me?”
“No Sir! Please, please Sir. I need to come...please,” she begs tears of frustration building up in her eyes. Seeing the tears, Eli, internally sighs. They all break so easily...
“ Get on the bed, lie on your back, hands up,” he sharply instructs, grabbing the handcuffs from the bedside table. Clipping her wrists securely by the posts of the bed, he turns the butterfly clip up and grasps her thighs.
His hot mouth sucks at her nipples while she writhes and moans in ecstasy. So close, she’s so close now. His lips kiss down her stomach and as his tongue licks up her slit, she cries out in pure pleasure; her body shuddering and clenching from the powerful orgasm-Her sixth one tonight.