"So you can sing and play instruments, as to what you had said when we first met, you are musically inclined person. But as to what I see, you are not just musically inclined Zach. You are musically talented and gifted." I nodded. "So you met my cousin last week if I'm not mistaken?" I nodded again. Why did he even ask that? What's that supposed to do with my singing and playing instruments? "And you met him at the rooftop of the Arts and Music Department building, right? Uhmm... you see, are you perhaps by any chance the person James talking about whom he heard singing in the rooftop?"

I gulped. Henry's clever. He can pass as a detective. James didn't even think that I might be the person he heard singing. "Yeah, that was me."

Henry took a deep sigh. "So do you write songs too?" Henry asked hopingly.

"I do, but not as good as my late father does." I answered looking to the floor.

"Can I ask you a favor then?"

"What is it?"

"Ok. I'll be direct to the point. Maybe you had heard from James that we are entering a band competition, right?"

"He did tell me about that." James did tell me that but they have a problem entering the competition. He didn't tell what was it but he said they just might back off from the competition. I've heard it was a big competition wher the winning band will be given a one-year contract by the Voice Recording Company and a cash prize. It would be a big loss if they wouldn't at least try to enter.

"Then it would be easier for me to explain the situation. You see, we won't be able to enter the competition if and only if we had an original song to play. The problem is, none of us can write a good one and well, James did try and you have had heard the output and it was really a big piece of crap. Didn't even pass as a song." Now I do understand where this talk would end like. Henry took a deep sigh. "What I'm asking you is to help us and composed a song that would be our piece for the competition."

"You don't even know if I can write good songs." I protested.

"I don't care, you can try and show us some of your work and we'll pay you." He looked determined.

"Look, I don't care about the money. I just can't."

"Then, I don't have any choice but to do this." Henry took out his mobile phone from and flipped it open. I'm confused. What is he going to do with that? "I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice. If you won't cooperate then I'll call Mr. Gomez that we won't be able to perform tomorrow but tell him that instead we have a replacement prepared to play tomorrow. And that would be you Zach." Henry said evilly with a big smirk on his face.

"Mr. Gomez won't agree to that."

"Of course he will. And you don't want that to happen now, do you?" Who am I kidding? Of course Henry can do that.

"Fine. I'll help." I said defeated. "I won't accept money though, and you have to keep my secret." Henry grinned and threw his punch to the air saying 'Yes!' and hugged me.

"Even James?" He asked when he let go.

"Even James." I said looking at him straight.

"That would be a deal and we'll still pay you for that."

"Do whatever you want."

End of Flashback

Before he gave me ride back home, I had handed him one of my works. He said he needed a sample that he gonna show to the band tomorrow. I didn't make anymore protest and just gave it to him since it is getting dark and I know for sure mom is worrying about me.