the trip

{OK EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THE LAST PART WANTED TO GO ON ANYWAY. HOPE THIS IS A LITTLE BETTER IF NOT, THEN SORRY.}

       OK so now that I've calmed down i have been able to fully grasp what has happened. i have received the chance to go to a 1D concert, i chose LA since that is my dream place to go. i have to choose 2 people to go and since my little sister is the only other fan of one direction i pick her. and i say shes a fan and not a directioner because she doesn't follow them the way i do, shes like the girl chatty man heard saying "harreh harreh give me your gravy!" she wants them just for the way they look not for who they are. And i have to take the devil, my mother since my sister is under 18. 

     so we are preparing our stuff to go, which oh i didn't tell you all that we get from winning. so we get taken in an airplane coach. then we get driven to a hotel to stay 4 days and 3 nights! we get transportation to and from the gig, and we also get $1850 to spend on anything we want at the concert! OMG did i tell you how excited i was. haha! this is unbelievable. really unimaginable. me someone that never gets a break, winning this.

     I have a chance to meet my biggest crush in the world. and maybe he'll notice me, maybe not. But what i do know is i get to see him in person. i even might get the chance to talk to him. phaha better not press my luck. Niall James Horan. yeah  like he would ever notice me, do you see the freaking girls that he talks to. and i mean all of them are either models or actresses. yeah maybe he will talk to an unfamous girl once in a while but god damn they are not even partially ugly. that's why its so dangerous to have a crush on someone like Niall because if you do pluck up the courage to ask, and get denied in the worst way then you'll be devastated. i know i would be.

      But here we go, getting on the plane to LA. I'm so excited for the chance, nervous to get whatever reaction from Niall, and scared to death because this is the first time I've rode an airplane. well ill just sleep so i don't have to think of being so high in the air. 

      Wow that wasn't so bad. here we are the great LA its wonderful people everywhere. and now the task of finding the car to the hotel. we find the car and arrive at the hotel. we checked in and we were given a room on the 4th floor. as we were walking towards the elevator i noticed there was an unusual amount of security around. when we were exiting the elevator a giant of a man asked to see our room key and identification. it was kind of wierd don't you think?

      well walking down the hallway, i stopped dead in my tracks. because i was looking dead at the person i was so desperately wanting to meet. I think my jaw was pretty much living on the floor now. he sees me, NIALL JAMES HORAN LOOKS AT ME, and smiles then goes into his room.