the unimaginable

SO THIS IS I GUESS A FANTASY WRITING. IT'S THE VERY FIRST I'VE EVER WRITTEN SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!! THIS IS FANTASY SO NOTHING GOES TOWARD ANY REAL LIFE PERSON. IT'S FOR FUN HAHA!

SO HERE YOU GO!! ENJOY!! XX

I've never really thought myself as good-looking, maybe because I'm so used to myself I'm bored idk. but I know one thing I don't have 'that one thing' for who I'm in love with.

I have a dangerous crush on an Irish boyband member, Niall James Horan. and its impossible to have this, because #1 I will never meet him or talk to him in person. #2 if some chance of fate I do he would laugh and walk away from me like a diseased animal.

well I've never been to any 1D concert, meet and greet, hell I only have two posters and a damn necklace with one direction on them. its sucks to be poor! well hopefully this year changes that buddy! I'm enetered to win a VIP trip to Texas or LA and go to a 1D concert finally haha!! it wouldn't be to much to ask just to win this once.

so a little about me, my name is anthony and I finished high school about a year ago. I still live with my mom and dad until I'm through with nursing school. yes I want to be a Registered Nurse. so until school starts this fall, I'm working as a lifeguard. its fun I get to meet new people and help them not kill their selves haha.

so this is my life, uneventful, pointless. until it comes to Niall. omg that boy can make someone happy just by smiling, his laugh is so adorable. and don't get me started on his accent. oh god the feels. Ever since the x factor I've loved that boy! his charm, his cocky but not extremely cocky attitude. his care free way he goes about life. ugh he's just perfect.

So I want to win this trip to Texas or LA so badly, badly enough that it hurts. I would do anything to win. I mean anything. I would sell my soul for it. I would give my liver and kidneys too. omg I just want it so bad.

so its getting close to announcing the winners and I'm a nervous wreck. I've lost so much weight the last few weeks. and I've gotten sick from stress. if I win this I think I might have a heart attack I'm so fragile atm.

1more week and, can you feel that. that hovering cloud of anticipation? omg its too much. the things one direction do to us is unfathomable. like yeah to some they're just a band but to us. to us directioners, be you girl or boy. they are more than just a band. they are our rock. our safe place to escape from everyday life. feeling sad? just put your earbuds in and play some of their music. it feels like a drug. want a laugh? just flip on YouTube and watch the video diaries. they always seem to keep things light and warm and welcoming. oh Lou he's a character.

omg its the day and I feel sick. I feel like I can't hold anything down. I haven't ate in the last few days because I'm so damn nervous. I told my mom she has to tell me if I win I couldn't so myself. if I win I would faint and if I lose I would throw the computer at the wall and curl in a ball and die. so here it is they are announcing it. and...... my mom says the words I've been dreading since it started. " I'm so sorry honey, it says you weren't chosen to go." my mother says while looking worried. I don't know what to feel. of course I feel sad, but this is the sadness that eats at your heart to where you feel like you're all empty inside. I look around so I don't have to see anybody's faces. then my mom pulls my face up and says,"forgive me but, you won.".... omg. the sadness is first filled with blinding anger. how could she do this. make me feel like I got kicked in the gut. like I was about to die from sadness. I could have smacked that grin right off her face. but then I was taken over by the strongest feeling of joy I've ever felt. I could not stop the tears from spilling out of my eyes. Oh My Jesus. I Anthony 'nobody' watts won a 1DVIP trip to see 1D in concert. omg its amazing. I can't. I. djdjajdjejosfngkaidudn. I couldn't contain it I was jumping around grabbing my sisters and screaming in their faces. I was running around the house so happy!!

{HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE THIS WAS GOOD FOR MY FIRST TRY. PARTS OF THIS IS TRUE. HOWEVER THE PART ABOUT THE TRIP IS TRUE IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET. HAHA. THAT'S WHY THIS IS FANTASY. WELL I WANT TO WRITE MORE. BUT LIKES IT I'LL KEEP IT TO MYSELF. PLEASE COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR THOUGHTS}