Chapter 6

Someone entered the room. It was Mr.Matthews. "Maya, what is going on here?" He asked. Mr.Matthews was like a father to me since he cared for me and I guess that's why he took me on this trip. "Mr.Matthews this is Jacob Matt and I met him at BLAST." I said "Mhm anyways I'm going to the pool later with Topanga, Katy, Shawn, and Riley if you want to come." " No thanks Mr.Matthews but why isn't Josh going?" I asked. "He said he was going to rest cause he is tired but if you change your mind about coming to the pool with the rest of us, just meet us there okay?" "Okay Mr.Matthews but one question.... why are you going so late" I asked laughing. "Well since it's not hot nor cold we are going to go so yeah that's why." He said. "Okay then bye" I said "Bye Maya and nice meeting you Jacob." He said. "Bye Mr.Matthews" Once he left I asked Jacob a question, "Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure, what kind of movie " he said while laying on the bed like he has never laid on a bed before. "Well I like to watch scary movies/thrillers but idk whatever you want to watch"I said. "I love watching scary movies."      " Let's watch House Of Fun 2 " I asked " Sure" he said. I put the movie on and I laid next to him and next thing you know he puts his arm around me and I just get comfortable next to him with his arm around me.

2 hours later......

Josh's POV
So I've been looking for Maya for the rest of the day and I haven't found her so I just go back to the room. When I open the door I see Maya and.....what! Who is this guy. Maya is just laying in the bed with this random guy who I never seen before! "Uhum! Who are you?" Maya and the boy wake up in fright. "What the freak Josh why did you scare Jacob and I!" She yelled at me. "Well sorry I didn't mean to!" I said. "So this is the guy right, Josh isn't it?" He asked me. "Yes and who are you?" "Im Jacob, Jacob Matt." He said "Oh okay so can like you got out of this room!" I yelled. "Dude what's your freaken problem" Maya yelled. She grabbed Jacobs arm and stormed out of the room. I felt so stupid right now for yelling at Maya I just got jealous cause.....cause I don't even know I just don't want to see her with him  

Maya's POV
"I'm so sorry for that Jacob I didn't mean for that to happen but all of a sudden Josh has to be a coward and come and ruin things !" I said "Nah it's cool maybe he just got stressed out or annoyed or something." He said calmly. After all that drama Jacob and I left to his room since he has a room all for himself. Suddenly as we go to the room someone I hear a scream!

OMG CLIFFHANGER OMG I WANNA KNOW WHO IT IS NOW😂 hopefully you guys like my book so far and comment and vote please!😍
LOVE YA'll 😘💕💞