Chapter 3

Riley POV

Someone knocked on the door. Maya opened it and it was Josh. Josh said "Hey you guys ready to leave?" I said yes and Maya said yes also. When Maya said yes I saw Josh staring at Maya with a weird look on his face.

Maya's POV

After Josh asked me if me and Riley where ready, he looked at me weirdly with his evil cute smile. Inside I melted cause I had this huge crush that Riley only knew that cause every time that Josh came I would act weird around him like REALLY weird.
Anyways....
The Matthews, Shawn and my mom and I were ready to go so we took our stuff and headed to get on the cruise.

On the cruise ......

Riley's POV

"Don't you think this cruise is nice Maya" I asked Maya. "Yeah!!" She said happily.

It was night...

Maya's POV

So we got the paper that said which room each person went in and there was 8 of us so 2 people in each room. The bad thing was that there was is there was only 1 room that had 2 beds and the rest there was only 1 bed.

Topanga and Riley in room #1
Shawn and Katy in room #2
Corey and Auggie in room #3
Maya and Josh in room #4

Maya's POV

When I saw that me in Josh were in 1 room together alone I got really exited but there was something that made me nervous. Shawn and my mom got the room with 2 beds and me and Josh got a room THAT ONLY HAS 1 BED!!! Everyone went to their rooms. Before I went to the room that I was assigned to go to, Josh asked me "Do you want to grab a burger before we leave to our room Maya?" He asked. "Sure" I replied. After we grabbed a burger and took it to go, we went to our room and ate it in there.

Josh POV
After Maya and I ate our burgers I asked if she was sleepy and she said "a bit". "I sleep on the floor if you want me to Maya" I asked. "No no no its fine" she said nicely. So we both went to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep so I pretended I was asleep as I heard someone get up. I saw Maya heading to the balcony to see the stars. Suddenly I see her coming back to sleep.

It was morning..

Maya POV
I woke up at 8:30 and got into the bathroom and put on my swim suit that was black and put on some shorts that was also black and suddenly when I got out, Josh stood there without a shirt and he stood there speechless and he was red as a tomato and said "I'm sorry I-" I cut him off and said "no it's fine I was just about to head out to swim with Riley, do you want to come?" I asked. "Sure, let me just put on my swim shorts and we'll head out" he replied. When he got out of the bathroom we left to Riley's room and after that we headed to the pool. When we got to the pool Josh asked "do you guys want some Ice Cream Sundaes". Me and Riley said "Yes" and we chuckled after. When Josh left I saw that there was a girl flirting with him that made me feel.....