12

"What do you mean you're not home? So if you're not.....then who.......AHHHHH" The movie boomed with screams, and it seemed as if everyone had jumped at one time. JJ saw Chloe covering her eyes, as usual, when the scary parts came. So much for that tough girl exterior he thought. He pulled down her hands, and she got mad just like she used to in high school.

"Julian, you're touching me....why are you touching me.....stop touching me!" Chloe turned her head to face him as she grew annoyed, and just then the movie volume blasted as the murderer took another victim. She jumped and squeezed JJ's hand as tight as she could. They both looked over and Chloe quickly dropped JJ's hand as she rolled her eyes at him. JJ's face lit up a light red and he turned back to the movie. Blaine was laughing at the woman in the movie and almost giving her directions.

"Don't go in there! Hoe don't do it!......See what happened now you a dead bitch. Mm mm mm." He stuffed his mouth with more popcorn and looked over at JJ. He signaled him to make a move on Chloe, and JJ just shook his head no intently. Blaine started to laugh at how shy JJ still was after all these years. This really wasn't who JJ was or how he acted, but when he was around Chloe he was a completely different person. Wyatt and Alexia were going back in forth like always. Wyatt put his arm around her, and she scoffed.

"Wanna keep that arm? Cause right now it doesn't seem like you want it that much." Wyatt laughed and took it off.

"Why do you want it? Did your vibrator run out of batteries?" Alexia slapped Wyatt but he kept his classic smirk and winked at her. The movie started to end and the credits rolled. JJ let out a breath knowing he had made it out the movie in one piece. The five friends walked out the movies still a little jumpy from the intense scenes. JJ and Wyatt walked in the back and started chatting.

"So did you make a move on Chloe?" JJ just looked at him like he was an idiot.

"What the hell? Dude she puts up a fucking barrier when I get within 5 feet of her. I don't even have chances to make a move. Piss off Alexia?" Wyatt chuckled and smiled with pride in his work.

"Perfectly. She knows she likes it. She always did." Just then Blaine backed up to talk with them.

"Alright Walker, don't be a pussy and make a move. You're acting gayer than me. And Wyatt the plan is for you to get closer to her not further away. Trying to repair a year and a half of damage for you two is enough work as it is, I'm gunna need some help on your part." JJ chuckled at Blaine's remarks.

"I don't think 1000001 years could fix Chloe and I." Blaine rolled his eyes and pushed JJ towards her.

"Just relax and act natural. White, cute, and nervous. You pull it off well." JJ was now right behind Chloe and Alexia. Alexia turned around and looked at JJ.

"Really? Walker stop looking at Chloe's ass." JJ hated when Alexia did that. Sometimes he wouldn't even be looking at her butt and Alexia would just throw it out there. He thought she got enjoyment out of embarrassing him. Chloe grabbed JJ's arm and pulled him in front of her.

"There, now you got nothing to look at Julian. Keep them eyes up." JJ stopped right in front of her and picked her up and threw Chloe over his shoulder fireman style. She started to kick and scream and punch him. JJ laughed and winced in pain as she dug her nails into him.

"JULIAN PUT ME DOWN!" JJ started to run and laugh harder, until Chloe bit his shoulder with her razor sharp teeth. He put her on the ground right in front of the car.

"I......hate.....you...ugghghghghghghgh"

"How sweet." Everyone piled into the car and JJ stared out the window thinking about what he was doing. He hated Chloe. Right? Or has he just always felt the "L word" for her. He wanted her gone forever. Or was it he was just waiting for her to come back? Whatever it was he was having trouble coming to grips with it, it was almost as if that year and a half never happened and he hated it but loved it at the same time.