Chapter 1

"(y/n)" a voice in the distance said. "(y/n)."

You opened your eyes to see your friend, Edward Elric, sitting on the side of the bed looking down at you. You get annoyed. "What are you doing in my room? Get out!" You yelled at him, throwing a pillow at his smirking face.

"Alright, alright. I'll leave. But expect things later." You sighed as he smiled weirdly as he shut the door behind him. You couldn't quite understand the look on his face before he left, but you got a little worried, for he has been playing multiple pranks on you recently. You look at your watch and you immediately jumped up from the bed. "Crap I'm going to be late!"

As you got dressed into your blue uniform and fixed your hair, you try to remember the dream you had. This is your first day in the army and you got assigned to a group led by a man you don't know. And yet you are required to trust him. You remember seeing a face right before you woke up and you wonder if that's the man who could make your one dream come true.

"You alright in there?" asked a worried Alphonse Elric. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right out." you say through the door.

You exited the room and headed downstairs, following the warm scent of breakfast. "Morning Alphonse!" you greeted.

"Please (y/n). I told you, just call me Al," your friend replied. He set the plate of pancakes and eggs in front of you and you dug in. Politely of course. You're not some pig, unlike Edward, who was snarfing his food down across for you, and looked like he was about ready to ask for his third helping. You sigh as you finish the delicious, as always, food.