"Austin can I tell you something?"

I watched him as he leaned in closer waiting for me to tell him. Instead of telling him anything, I flicked the cold button on my hairdryer and brought it to his face.

I couldn't stop laughing as Austin pulled back and fixed his hair back to the way it was. "Oh, you're not getting away with that."

He picked me up from my chair and laid me on my bed before he started tickling my sides. "No Austin...Stop" I was laughing even more from his tickling as I tried to push him away.

"Bella I just wanted to know if you- Sorry am I interrupting something."

Austin stopped tickling me and he stood up, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I could feel my cheeks heating up, Kayla was stood at the door with a smirk on her face.

Talk about perfect timing.

I sat up from my bed, unsure of what to say. "No, I was just..." I trailed off.

"Getting ready." I said at the same time Austin replied "Studying."

Way to make things look suspicious.

"Well anyway, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the cinema later." Kayla asked while she grabbed some clothes went in the bathroom to change out of her cheer uniform.

"We went the cinema last week." I pointed out, I didn't want to go to the cinema again.

"Well tell me if you have any better ideas." Kayla said as she sat on her bed and started to read her magazine.

Austin cleared his throat from behind me, "I'm going to get going now and study for that test tomorrow."

"Austin, studying? I never thought I'd hear that." I heard Kayla mutter.

Ignoring her comment I turned to Austin "I was going to my brothers room, I'll walk to the dorm with you." Austin nodded and we walked out of my room.

When I had gotten outside of the girls dorm, I saw Mia and Caitlyn walking in. They both smiled when they saw me and then they saw Austin standing next to me, Mia just smirked and didn't say a word as we passed.

Austin and I are just friends.

I think.

***

"This is room 215." Austin said pointing towards my brother's room. He offered to help me find Nathan's room since I wasn't sure where to go.

"Okay thanks, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied, Austin smiled then left to go back to his room.

"It's open!" Someone shouted as I knocked on the door, it didn't sound like Nathan.

I opened the door and saw a boy standing in the middle of Nathans room, his brown hair was messily pushed back from his face. He was only wearing his sweat pants and was showing off his toned body.

"Are you done checking me out?" I looked up to see a smug look on his face.

Great another arrogant, self-cantered boy.

"I was not checking you out!" I defended. "I was looking for Nathan."

"Well you're not going to find him here." He smirked pointing at his abs.

I was not checking him out!

"Look Nathan already has a girlfriend." He added as he dropped onto his sofa. Who did he think he is?

"I'm aware, did you know he also had a sister."

"You're Isabella?" He asked, his eyes scanning me.