Chapter 20: I love her

Start from the beginning

'' I'll come help'' Em offers

'' Oh thank you Emily! You're such a sweet girl!'' my mum smiles

Emily and I head into the the dinning room and finish putting everything in place

'' Hey Ali... You sure you want to do this?'' she asks timidly... I swear if she was any more adorable I would die. I make my way towards her

'' I want to do this, Killer. Trust me. I love you and it's time our parents knew. Okay?'' I say grabbing her hands and giving a light kiss on them

'' O-O-Okay... If you say so'' she nods rapidly,

'' But'' I start and she immediately seems to panic '' But I think we should wait until after dinner'' I finish

'' Whatever makes you happy Babe!'' She says smiling like a fool, she knows, oh she knows, the effect that has on me! I really want to kiss her now but I know I shouldn't so I let go of her hands and make sure to walk back to the other side of the room to fetch the plates as sexily as I can. I know she's staring at me. I'm no idiot, I know she loves my arse!

As I put the last plate down my mums calls everyone to the table. Dinner is ready!

——————————————————————————————————

Dinner went well. I mean you know it was the usual iddle chatter and catching up. Looks like no one had really made an effort towards with my family when I left and seems like it was everyone's fault really. Emily and I made sure to not sit to close because we know we wouldn't be able to control ourselves. So my dad was at the head of the table, my mum and Mr Fields on his sides. Mrs Fields, next to my mum, Emily next to her dad, Jason next to her and me at the other end of the table, opposite my dad.

During the whole time, I couldn't stop myself from looking lovingly at her. Jason hit me a few times under the tables when it started getting too much. A few times she had looked my way too and she'd responded in the most Emily way possible. She looked down with a smile and flushed red with embarrassment and love.

How did I ever deserve the most perfect human ever... Gosh she was just so bloody incredible!!!

After dessert the parents and Jason moved to the living room whilst Emily and I cleaned up.

'' Ok. I'm ready.'' I affirm closing the dishwasher

'' You sure?''

'' I've never been so sure about anything else in my life. I love you Emily and it's time I tell my family.'' my voice trembles, the nerves are getting the best of me. She strides over to me and gives me a hug. She strokes the back of my head and gently and I feel the anxiety leaving me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

''This is exactly why people need to know. You have an effect on me like no one else.'' I say a small tear falling down my cheek

''I love you Ali'' she smiles and places a gentle kiss on my forehead

''Let's go'' I walk towards the living room with Emily behind.

'' um hum'' I cough to get everyone's attention

'' Yes, dear what is it?'' my mum asks gently. She's really changed, like me. She's become more human, caring, loving, she's become a true mother.

'' Um... I have something I would like to say...'' I breathe and close my eyes. Emily stands beside me and her presence is enough to calm me.

'' Ali... Sweetie... What's wrong?'' My dad wonders. I look at my beautiful girlfriend and she gives me a small nod. I've got this. With her by my side, nothing can go wrong