CHAPTER 3

Felicia's POV

     James lockheart, walk through the cafeteria door with all his glory and his group aka teens royal.

     James lockheart has slick black hair, he has captivating brown eyes, his skin is sexy tan, lastly he stood at 178 cm.He is also the captain of the football team and he is very talented at playing guitar and singging.

     He and his friends make everyone eyes glued to them. They walked straight to their table that is in the midle of the cafeteria. Leaving the girls drool over the boys and the boys drool over the girls.

     Before they sit at their table, a girl who i belived is the co-captain of the cheerleader team aproach him, James. She didn't just do that but also she flirt with him and everyone in his group tease james because of it. They seem to ship that couple from the gossips that have spread around the school like a wildfire.

     She is Stacy, almost everyone in the school don't like her because of her attitude toward other person. She is very cocky and like to mock other people. And above all she is the school queenbee and the most playgirl i know. Just from the moment you saw her, you can already tell that she is not a good person.

     James seems not bother by her prensence and then he sat at their table. Stacy soon follow his action and sat right next to him. After he done looking at Lacey his eyes sweep the crowd. After a while sweeping at the crowd his eyes met mine.

James's POV

     I walked to the cafeteria with my friends or group. This is a beautiful day to start a day with.

     The second we came through the cafeteria door everybody eyes is on us not just that but everybody is drooling. I already know that infact i already get used to it and i liked it.

     When we almost sit at our table there is this one girl, Stacy i think its her name aproach us, or me specially. She the flirt with me not that i mind. Then i sit and then soon she follows.

     After enough looking at her i look at the crowd ahead of me. After a while sweeping at the crowd my eyes landed on this one girl, Felicia summer.

____________________________________

Picture on the side is Sean O'pry as James lockheart