Akashi X Reader FanFic (Authors' Note)

Hello! Hello!

So I want to give a small introduction and explanation about this story...

The story about the hanged relationship of Akashi and (F/N). Since (F/N) left him with just a note. However, four years after their graduation in High school, Akashi's father ordered the generation of miracles to participate in one of a street basketball near the beach in Okinawa. What will happen if Akashi and (F/N) coincidentally meet once more?

There will be flashback stories in most of the chapters, and later on, there will be, uhm yes, sexy content, lol.. I'll give you a heads up if that chapter is coming! There will be a couple of chapters for that!

So this story is a story made by yours truly, and by my friend... She was the one who thought of doing this... Let me tell you, this story is my first x reader story... and with that content! I told her that I will put her name here, but she will kill me if she sees her name here, so I'll just tell you what she did. She was the one who did "that" parts and I checked the grammars! (=^x^=) Seriously! I just couldn't finish editing it because, I too was embarrassed! hahahaha!

Oh, also... me and my friend, our first language is not English. I know that I checked her grammars and spellings, but I am not 100% sure if they are right. So I am going to apologize now!

The story is done! I wanted to post it all at once, but! I think, it is fun if we'll take it slowly, right?!

Enjoy!

Sincerely

NP&TC

We don't own Kuroko no Basket's characters, (Generation of Miracles and Momoi Satsuki).

Original characters and place settings, and the plot of the story were all made by the two of us

If you read a xReader fanfics before you'll know what to expect when you read it, but to those who haven't, this might help

You'll see these when you read this fanfic,

(Choose anything you want)

(L/N) - Last Name

(F/N) - First Name

(e/c) - eyes color

(h/c)- hair color

I'm going to tell you again, there will be, uhm, yeah that scene here later on! haha!

Enjoy!