𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

◤𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮◢

"Leave my brother alone! Don't bother him anymore! I know you're in love with him but please let him marry the one he loves the most. Let him be happy!" Andrew said in front of his twin brother's best friend, Keane.

After accidentally over-hearing Keane talking over his phone about planning to stop his brother's wedding by hiring a group of people who would come to the ceremony and destroy everything. Andrew decided to go to Keane's office to stop him or at least convince him.

The man remained unfazed, just stared down on him with an emotionless expression.

"So you heard about it," he commented to himself. "You know what? If I didn't know he has a twin I would mistake you for him but you don't looked as good as him," he added to insult him.

A look of hurt crossed over Andrew's face but covered it up. He is already used to being compared to his brother but a part of him can't helped the effect it does to him. Ever since Andrei brought this guy to their house back in college he never felt at ease with him. He felt intimidated but deep inside his heart, this guy had a secret special place but it is not what he went here for.

"Keane, just please! I'm begging you, don't do it to my brother," he insisted putting aside his pride. "I-I'll do anything, s-so please.."

Keane's stare became more intense as the corner of his lips curved into a mischievous smirk.

"So you'll do anything for your brother, huh?" he asked.

He nodded slowly, "Yes! Anything.. Everything.. just let him be happy.. Please!" Andrew knew that dealing with him is dangerous but he had no choice. For his brother, he is willing to do anything. "I-I can work for you if you want to, without any compensation!" he even offered.

"What a good loving brother you are?" he said mockingly turning back into being stoic.

"You are fully aware that I want your brother, correct?" he trailed off. "And if you want someone, you'll do everything to have him, yes?"

"But that's if he loves you back!" he blurted out only to realize what he just said. He knows how much this guy dislike when people talk back to him.

Keane's face turned red in anger, "you dared to talked back?"

"I-I mean..!" he jolted at the dangerous tone on his voice.

He bend down a little to him, because compare to his height, Kean's way taller. "If you are that desperate to save Andrei from me then you will be my bitch!" he said darkly.

Andrew's eyes widened, "your what?" he asked incredulously.

"You will be his substitute since you looked exactly like his replica," he added looking at him from head to toe as if inspecting a merchandise. "You will spread your legs for me to f*ck you until you can no longer walk. You'll satisfy me like a lover should," he declared. "But you will never be anything more than my whore, do you understand?" he demanded to the still shocked Andrew.

"You can leave now, I'll call when you will move to my house," he turned around and went back to his office table. "You're disturbing my work! Get out!" Keane said heartlessly.

Andrew stood as if in daze and walk towards the door. Still processing everything that Keane said. Would he really do everything for his brother?

֍֍֍

Andrew's eyes snapped open only to see an unfamiliar room. He got up but flinched as he felt his body aches, making his heart pound. He still feels disoriented but still removed the cover only to discover all the red marks and bruised over his body. What horrifies him even more is the pain he felt down his bottom. He looked around but seen no one. When he's sure that he is alone he fell back on the bed. Trying to remember what the heck happened to him.

*Flashback..*

"Ugh! I feel so tired," Andrew sighed as he opened the door of his apartment not too far from his work. It's been 2 years since he moved out from their home to be on his own. He decided to be a freelance model and actor while his twin brother manage their Dad's companies. It's not like he can't inherit at least one or two companies, in fact his Daddy was so insistent that he take over at least one. But he want something else for his life. They are fully aware that they're adopted but their parents never fail to show them love and support. Alex and Victor had given them a complete family that any child could ask for. And they are extremely grateful for it. He sighed again as he turn the lights on.

"Why are you late?"

Andrew's soul almost left his body when he suddenly heard the all so familiar demanding voice. What freaks him out the most is the great Keane himself is inside, INSIDE his apartment! "H-How did you get in here?" he asked in utter shock.

"You don't have to know," he said seeing that Keane had made himself comfortable on his couch.

"What are you doing here?" he asked instead, knowing that he won't get any answer from him.

"I came here to get you," he turned to him. "Or you had forgotten our deal."

He was taken aback, "It's been a week! I thought you changed your mind and you didn't contact me," he argued. "And besides I didn't say I will come with you!"

"I don't take back my words and I don't need to explain to you!" he said arrogantly. "Go pack your things, you'll be moving to my house," he commanded. "I don't take no for an answer."

He didn't dare to argue anymore, knowing that there is no point arguing with this man. He grudgingly went to his room. He opened his closet and just grabbed whatever clothes he got and dumped it all in his suitcase. He sighed as he sat on his bed. Am I really gonna do this? That man is dangerous. I know his intentions would hurt me in the end. He sighed again. No! I have to do this for Andrei. This is the only thing I could do for him. And deep inside his heart there's another reason he can't admit to himself.

"The f*ck's takin you so long?" Andrew jumped in surprised when Keane suddenly appeared in his room.

"I'm ready," he composed himself then took his suitcase as he walked to Keane's direction.

Keane just turned and head to the front door followed by him. He doubled check his locks before he went after Keane who's already close to the elevator. They are at the fourth floor.

Why am I even doing this again? Yeah right, for Andrei..

To be continued..