I looked back up at the stars and took a deep breath, this is for my parents so since now I’m a deatheater I should start acting like one.

I walked back into the room and chatted with the people that introduced themselves to me, “My lady, I would like to introduce myself, Blaise Zabini and my mother, Ms. Katerina Zabini.” he bowed down in front of me with his mother behind him.

I nodded “It is a pleasure to meet you I am Stacy Riddle, daughter of Lord Voldemort. Please enjoy the party.” I started to walk away but Blaise stepped in front of me.

“He is outside in the garden, a bit shocked but I think he is just waiting for you.” Blaise whispered to me.

“You go to school with us don’t you?” I asked questioningly, he looked very familiar.

He smiled, “Yes I tend to keep to myself but I am rather close to Draco. He is very fond of you, but I just hope you two know what you are doing.” he finished then went back to his mother’s side.

I walked out of the manor and towards the garden, in the middle of the garden sitting at the fountain was Draco, looking as handsome as eve staring up at the sky.

“Just like when we first officially met but I found you instead of the other way around.” he spoke not bothering to look at me.

“Draco, I….” I stopped as he stood up and walked towards me. He then kissed me and all I could do was melt into him and let my feelings go.

“Draco I can’t do this! How can I be the daughter of the darkest wizard in the world? But no matter what he is the only family I have left, without him I have nothing.” I cried into his chest.

He hugged me, “You have me. No matter what happens after this I will always be by your side Stacy. I love you.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek, we sat near the fountain and looked up at the stars that night until we were called back in to resume with the party. I continued to meet with the rest of the guests that attended the party repeating the same introduction that I prepared, “Hello I am Stacy Riddle, daughter of Lord Voldemort. Please enjoy the party.” The party soon ended and I was back in my room waiting to go back to Hogwarts.

My vacation soon ended and I was back on the Hogwarts Express waiting to go back to school. I sat in a compartment by myself until Hermione walked in, “Stacy are you alright? Harry told me about what happened over break.” she hurried over to me hugging me.

I gulped hoping Harry didn’t mention anything about Draco, I knew how Hermione felt about him. “I am fine Hermione.” I smiled at her but I could tell she wasn’t believing me.

“Stacy your parents were just killed, you can’t just be fine.” she raised her voice.

“Hermione I said that I’m fine.” I yelled at her.

She flinched back at nodded her head, the rest of the ride back to Hogwarts was quiet and neither of us spoke to each other or looked at each other for that matter. Once the train came to a stop we both got off the train not saying a word, I felt bad for yelling at Hermione but I didn’t want to hurt her. I felt like Hermione and I have become sisters this past school year and even though I know that is going to change once Draco and I complete our task I wanted to keep her friendship as long as I can since I obviously didn’t have any other friends than the golden trio.

We walked up to our dorm and put down our luggage, “I’m going to dinner already. Would you like to join me Stacy?” Hermione asked keeping a good distance between us.

I looked at her and smiled, “Sure I could use some food about now. I’m starving.” I said holding my stomach.

She looked at me and laughed, “You’re always starving.”

I pulled her along walking down to the great hall, “Hey a growing girl has to eat constantly.” I said as we walked into the great hall.

She just laughed at me and we sat down at the table a bit away from Ron and Harry.

“I take it Ron is still with the slut.” I asked avoiding eye contact with Harry, who was staring at me.

Hermione just put her head down and nodded, I hugged her not knowing what else to do at the moment.

Just then Dumbledore stood up, “May I have your attention.” he announced in a booming voice.

Everyone went quiet and he continued “Welcome back I hope everyone had a wonderful break, but the term has started once again. I have an announcement to make, the Sorting Hat has informed me of a change to a particular student in here. This is the first time this has ever happened in all my years as headmaster at Hogwarts, but would Stacy Thompson please join me up here.”

I looked at Hermione who urged me to go up, I felt a bit uneasy about this as I walked up to the teachers’ table. I stood beside Dumbledore, all eyes were on me, I scanned the room when my eyes fell on Draco’s. He was worried and I could tell by his expression, then someone else caught my eye, it was Harry, he was staring very intently and his eyes wandered between me and Draco with anger in his eyes.

“Stacy the Sorting Hat has informed me that you must be resorted.”

I looked up at Dumbledore, “How can I be resorted? Is that even possible professor?” I mumbled from my nervousness.

“Apparently it is possible, but only if the Sorting Hat sees fit, it has admitted that it has made a mistake in placing you in a house. Now will you please have a seat on the stool.” I hesitated a bit, but sat down anyways, Dumbledore placed the hat on my head.

“I made a mistake with you Ms. Thompson, but I admit that the only reason I made that mistake is because your true self was hidden and only revealed recently.” the hat muttered to me.

I thought in my head to keep my real last name secret, I did not want anyone to know that I was Voldemort’s daughter.

“Now I can see the dark power in you growing greater now that you are aware of yourself. So the only house that will suit you is..........SLYTHERIN!” it shouted out to everyone.

Gasps came from all around the hall, I know that this has never happened at Hogwarts, a student sorted into Gryffindor only to be sorted into Slytherin a couple months later.

Dumbledore removed the hat from my head, “I think you will find your belongings in the proper place now Ms. Thompson and I am sure that one of your fellow housemates would be glad to show you to your room.” he merely nodded to me and I walked over to the Slytherin table stopping to look behind me at Hermione who had the most confused and hurt look.

I could feel my eyes burn from wanting to cry but tears would not come, I sat down at the end of the Slytherin table and put my head down. A couple seconds later I felt a hand wrap around my waist, I looked up quickly Draco was beside me holding my waist. I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder, at least I knew there was once person in Slytherin that I could turn to.

The rest of dinner went by very awkwardly, everyone kept staring and whispering to each other and I knew that I was the center of all the gossip.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Draco was standing beside me holding out his hand for me.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of the great hall, stopping at the doors to look back at the friends I had to leave behind, Harry and Ron were staring angrily at Draco holding my hand while Hermione was so hurt by the sight she couldn’t even look at me.

I turned back around “Let’s go get to work.” I told Draco and we walked upstairs towards the Room of Requirement where our task awaited us.