Chapter 1

Sky's pov

Aye my name is Skylar (sky) I am 15 years old. I have 2 siblings Cayla and Shawn Mendes. They are both 17 we can all sing really good. I have a small crush on Hayes ok um...maybe a really really big crush. We go to the same school are best friends and live next door to each other,so it's ment to be. My sister Cayla has the biggest crush ever on Matt. Me all of the boys Cayla and some more girls are all best friends. Me and Shawn are really close and me and cayla are like bfffffffs.
Caylas pov
Me and sky we penny boarding to the mall we entered in the food court entrance. I say Matt and Hayes so we went are separate ways. Me and Matt went to the van store we got shoes snapback and more. Ju when we left the store he...

Hayes pov

When I say sky I ran over to her and gave her a bug hug. We are bffs I like her a lot but idk if she likes me. Me and her love to hang out it is summer break and we r so existed. So first we went to the food court we went to first because we were hungry. We went to the smoothie store to get a drink and then subway for food cause were cool like that. We got the same thing meatball sub we got a whole one and split it in half. Then we went to a whole bunch of stores. Then we went to see a movie we decided on a scary movie I paid and she got mad. So I let her buy the popcorn then we took our seats. The room darkened and the movie started she was scared to death. It was funny watching her she was all cuddled up in my chest. Then when the movie was over we went to the mall to meet with her sister.

Caylas pov

When we were done shopping Matt did something I don't know why he did it tho.

This is my 3rd book cleft u with a Clifton hanger lol. I hope u liked it I took my time on it go check out my friend Cayla Briggs she weights really good stories. So go and check her out. Leave comments and I hope u have a good day all u bueatful people. ;) :)