Chapter 6

TRAVIS'S POV

I woke up with a groan. Last night I had to take a cold shower agreeing leaving Anna at her door. Did this girl know what she did to me. I got up and threw on some clothes. 'First stop Anna's room!' I thought to myself. Going down the hall I greeted the early risers like myself.

I was at Anna's door before I knew it. Knocking on the door, I walked in to see her still sleeping form curled up in the blankets. She looked peaceful sleeping like the angel she was. I sighed hating to have to wake her up but we had to talk. Walking over to her bed I climbed on top beside her.

Stroking her cheek gently I whispered "Anna, Love it's time wake up". I smiled as she stirred, though was startled when she mumbled my name. I gently shook her until she finally awoke. Smiling she curled up against me and said "Good morning Travis!". I chuckled wrapping my arms around her. "Good morning to you too,Love!" I responded. My heart clenched slightly as she lifted her head towards mine. Just as our lips were about to touch a knock came to the door. "Damn it!" I growled.

ANNA'S POV

I hadn't stopped thinking of Travis and the kiss we had share last night. Having him here beside me and close at that made me want it to happen again. I sighed as he cursed and went to open the door. I watched in fascination as he muscles moved and rippled under his tan skin. I was in complete awe.

As he came back he smirked noticing my gaze. "Like what you see McPherson?". I grinned and got out of bed ignoring his question. Grabbing a set of clothes out of my bag I ran into the bathroom to change.

Walking out I saw that Travis was laying back on my bed with his eyes closed. I smirk as a thought crossed my mind. I walked over and got on top of him letting my legs stratal his hips. The minute I made contact he groaned and his hands shot to my hips." Anna don't do that if you know what's good for you." He said through gritted teeth. I leaned down to his ear letting my hands trail across his chest. "But that's the thing Travis I do know what's good for me. It's you." I said before my lips started to a trail of kisses down his neck. I have no idea where I got all this confidence from but I liked it. He groaned beneath me and before I knew it I was under him.

My breathing be came hard as his hands trailed up and down my body sending chills all throughout me. His lips teased mine and a whimper left them as he went to my ear. "Don't ever try teasing me again little mate. Is that understood?" He whispered. I shook my head vigorously. He grinned and got off of me pulling me up afterwards. "Now how about some breakfast Love?". Once again I nodded embarrassed beyond repair probably.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST NOTICED I HADN'T POSTED IN TWO DAYS SO THIS IS ALL I GOT.

SINCE MY SEMESTER TEST ARE COMING UP I HAVE TO TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH OR WATTPAD BUT I WILL TRY TO POST.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

LOVE YA GUYS!!! :D