"HER LOVE'S BLISS"

VILLAHERMOSA COUSINS
KENZO: "My Bossy Associate"
Written by: Yeshameen Brejente

CHAPTER 16

NAGMAMADALING bumangon si Kenzo mula sa kama saka dumiretso sa lavatory ng bathroom upang mag-toothbrush. It was his first time to have a complete bed rest. Kahit di niya natapos ang dapat sana'y tapusin. He washed his face with a facial foam, exclusively for man.

He comes out of the bathroom with a light towel wiping his face. He went to the dresser, seeing his reflection through the mirror. Inaayos niya ang kanyang buhok gamit ang mga daliri niya nang biglang bumukas ang pinto at iniluwa no'n si Erine.

"Good morning to the most handsome man named Kennedy Lorrenzo Villahermosa!" masayang bati ni Erine sa binatang di nakaimik nang tumingin sa kanya. God, she's just so beautiful today. Pagkatapos no'n ay biglang lumapit ang dalaga sa kanya. Giving him a big hug!

"Good morning." Tugon ng binata saka siya nito itinulak nang bahagya palayo sa katawan niya. "Where have you, been?"

"I cooked something for breakfast, love." Sabi ni Erine. "I just assumed that you're still sleeping so I thought a loving kiss can wake you up."

"We have maids, Erine. You don't have to work for me." Sabi nito at inihagis niya sa laundry basket ang towel.

"Kenzo, I want to love you. Bawal kang kumontra." Ani Erine.

"I want to fuck you, now." Sabi ni Kenzo saka nakakaakit na tumingin kay Erine. She didn't change her mood. She smiles at him. Wala na siyang pakialam kahit ano'ng itawag ni Kenzo sa sandaling batid niyang langit naman ang ipapadama sa kanya.

"Then fuck me." Sabi ni Erine at walang sabi-sabing hinubad nito ang suot na sleeveless shirt ni Kenzo. Napangiti naman ang binata. He's actually craving for her right now. Dahan-dahan niyang hinawakan sa magkabilang pisngi si Erine. Saka tinitigan sa magaganda nitong mga mata. Trying to scorch her with his blazing eyes. And Erine is amazed. She loves it when he stare at her that way. Especially when their face is almost touching with each other. She automatically closed her eyes when she feels his torrid breath. Especially when he touch his lips to hers. Slowly. Waking her senses. "Oh.."

Kenzo moves his hand to her straps. Letting it fall to her arms and it exposed her beautiful shoulder. Kenzo paused for a while. Kissing her shoulder from left to right. Giving her a wet kiss. Kissing her neck to her chest. Now, his right hand moves at her back rubbing and pressing her backbone and it went down to massage her butts. Dahan-dahan pang hinubad ni Kenzo ang suot niyang floral dress, hanggang sa tuluyan itong malaglag sa sahig. Muling naglapat ang kanilang mga labi. Kissing each other hard yet passionately. Habang ang isang kamay niya'y abala sa paghawak at pagdama sa kanyang hiyas. Napapaliyad na si Erine sa sensasyong nadarama. Gusto niyang tumili. Gusto niyang ituloy na agad ng binata ang anumang binabalak nito.

Kenzo takes her to the table that's located nearby the kitchenette inside his huge room.Na hindi niya binibitawan ang mga labi sa mga labi ng dalaga. Now, he hugs her tight. Pressing her body against his.

He allow her to sit down on the edge and supports herself with the arms behind her. Kenzo stands before her and she wraps her legs firmly around his hips as he leans in to insert his hardness on her wet cunt.

They look into each other eyes as he uses grips her bottom to control the momentum.

"Ohh.." Erine moans aloud, almost gasping for more oxygen. Kenzo keeps on penetrating her. Till it becomes harder and faster and even deeper. He's very energetic of doing so. Matagal at paulit-ulit.

And then he carries Erine to the floor, they sit down opposite each other. Now, she wraps her legs round his torso and then he enters her, he then wraps one leg over her to hold her in place.