Chapter 10

Sorry it's late guys.... This chapter is longer to make up for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind I'll find, someone like you. I wish nothing but the best, for you to. The song 'someone like you' by Adele was echoing around my room. I sat up and scrabbled around to fing the 'off' button on my alarm clock. As soon as I found it, I slammed my hand down to shut it up. I fell back down onto my bed, careful to not damage my arm. A few minutes later after having a huge fight with my fat cat to get off my feet, I rolled out of bed and grabbed my skirt and shirt. I careful got dress and out on my sling. I fumbled around beside my door and I finally managed to get my crutches and hoble downstairs. I took a sip of my tea and slung my red tie around my neck. I grabbed my black blazer and my Cath Kidston spotted bag and hopped as quickly as my broken leg could take me, out the door. I took out my crap phone and rung Joel.

"You are the luckiest person in the world ; you are talking to the sexiest friend ever!" Joel's chirpy voice cae bellowing down into my ear. Cleverly balancing my phone between my ear and shoulder I focused on hopping down my silent street.

"Joel, have you left yet?" At that moment,as if on cue, a silver Ford pulled up beside me. Joel's older sister's head popped out of the window. I smilied sweetly until she gave in and I climbed into the back seat. As soon as I climbed in, she stepped on the pedal and we went zooming down the street. Joel turned around in the passenger seat to grin at me.

"Where is Emma?" Joel asked curiously.

"I think she left beforwe me. She always likes to be at school early." I shrugged.

"Oh." Joel said sadly. Turning around slowly. I looked at him confused but before I could ask him, we pulled up at the school. I grabbed my crutches and fumbled for the door handle. Then the door opened and I almost fell out. Two strong arms grabbed my waist to stop me falling. I looked up to see Joel's beautiful eyes looking at me intensley. I mumbled my thanks quickly taking my crutches and bag and hob led inside. As soon as I got through the door, I hopped over to my locker and took out my maths textbook. I heard a couple of footsteps behind me and then two even stronfer arms rapped around my wait and pulled me into their chest. He kissed my neck and then trailed up my jaw line until he flipped me around and planted a soft and sweet kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"And how is my favourite girl today then?" Will's voice was teasing but seriouse.

"Well, considering it is my first day back and I have just seen you, pretty good!" And with that, I lean in and kiss him softly. He licks my lower lip and I open my mouth so he can gain acess. We go straight into a full on french kissuntil I pull away to breath. He just smirks at me. "How can you hold your breath for so long? i can't even go for 30 seconds!" I cried, panting.

"Well, it looks like I am going to have to teach you. And you know what they say - practise makes perfect." He chuckled and when I opened my mouth to retort, he plunged down and went into another French kiss. I managed to go longer but the bell went and I hobled of to form. As I was hobbilling along, I felt his eyes on me. But then I heard a high pitched voice and turned around to see a girl, obviously a prostitute due to the amount of makeup she had on and the lack of clothing, clinging onto Will as he stared helplessly at me. I laughed, blew him a kiss and headed of to clasS. He shall just have to handle that one on his own...

**********

"It is soooooooo good to see you again!!! I have missed you soooooooo much!" Cried Esme as I carefully sat down at our table in the canteen. Normally, we would sit outside and sunbathe in the cold England sun but it was raining and the canteen was much easier to get to. I sighed nd waited for Esme to stop going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and, well, on about something I had no interest in. "So, have you seen our new science teacher... twenty four, ingle and H-O-T!" Esme almost squealed. Joel rolled his eyes and then Will flopped down beside me, dumping his lunch on the table. "What new science teacher? Do you mean they finally sacked Mr Allen. He was such a pervet I swear! When it came to biology and we were talking about life processes, you just saw his face light up. I swear, if he wasn't married to Mrs Allen, he would be drooling over a 100 year old man." I said cheerily. Esme nodded.

"Yup, he started when you were still in hospital. I swear to god that he is the fittest man I have ever seen! What peiriod to you have science?" She asked me.

"Peiriod 5 today and 1 tomorrow. He better be as hot as you say he is." We giggled together for a long time befor e Joel cleared his throat.

"Can we have a more interesting topic to talk about before you two start talking about shoes and tampons and stuff." He sounded very  annoyed so we laughed again. Will tried to shut me up in a more romantic way. He kissed me lightly and then pulled back. I simply smiled at him and he muttered, 'much better' before turning his attention back to his food. Oh how much I love him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soz, not much happened in the chappie =/ Computer is about to die byeee

=)