❖ Preview ❖

I hopped in my car not even bothering to say goodbye to my parents. I hate my highschool, but i know i'm not the only one.

     Once i got there, i pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine. I walked into with Nicki Minaj singing into my ears as i made my way up to my locker. I grabbed my Calculus binder and my Biology book and went into the library on the second floor to try and get some studying done.

     They were serving breakfast in the cafeteria, but my insecurities got the best of me and i felt fat. Besides, my GPA is currently 3.7 and i was kinda getting worried cause them looney white bitches'll kick me out the Honors Society.

     Just then Zaire and his squad came in and i got nervous. I could barely breathe.

Bestie😘🔥 : Meet me in the library

     I texted my bestfriend Amrielle. She's the only reason why I don't fucking lose it. She was brown skin goddess, she has all the boys eating out her hand.

     "I came as soon as I got your text" she sat down at the table across from me. I pointed to the group of niggas on the other side and her eyes lit up.

     "Aw, there go your boo" She told me reffering to Zaire. I can't lie, all the boys that hung with him were ohkay, but he was a god. He was straight African American, I could tell by his hair. And since I was 5'6, he towered over me at 6'3.

     "Aye faggot, the fuck is you staring at?" He yelled across the room breaking me out of my thoughts. His friends laughed obnoxiously. I looked back at my binder.

     "He staring at'cho bitch ass" Amrielle yelled back, defending me. Jermaine, the one who had a terribly crush on her, just licked his lips at her.

     "Aye ma," Zaire said coming to our table. " you not his momma, he can speak for hisself. Ain't that right" He came close to my face and grabbed my chin. I could barely talk with him breathing his minty fresh breath on my cheeks.

     "Y-yeah" He smirked. The bell rung, so I grabbed my stuff and sprinted out the library. God my heart was beating a thousand miles a minute.

     "Dan, why you run off?" I shrugged. "Yall was this close to fucking" I rolled my eyes.

     "Shut up" I laughed walking into first period.

***************

New Book

I need help with the cover so please inbox me

Coming December 1st. 2015🌨