Chapter 1: Lost and found

Warning some very mature smutty content.

Trembling Lisa crunched the long gravel path and up worn stone steps to a large black door. Lisa was skinny, nineteen with insides that felt like a rhinoceros with terminal indigestion. A pair of large bookish spectacles sitting on a slightly rounded face dented by a spectacular storm of freckles a peeped out from a proud mane of auburn hair stared at the doorbell with the intensity one might study the Mona Lisa. The polished black door set in the front of a large yellow stand stone mansion echoed foreboding. The mansion was itself sat at the end of a long gravel driveway, surrounded by enough pastoral English landscape to make a Jane Austin fan swoon. Lisa stood poised with her finger over the door's doorbell. Her finger moved within a paper's thickness of the button, and she pulled it away. Lisa turned and walked away from the unused button. After a few relieved paces, she stopped and looked back with her eyes colored terror and regret.

Lisa closed her eyes firmly and pressed the bell.

"I'm going to regret this" she said.

****

The ringing doorbell reached through the largely empty building to one of the sizeable bedrooms upstairs and woke Jet. Jet lifted her head up. She was in her late thirties, sporting a solid black provocative hair cut. Next to her was a naked man in his early forties, his eyes closed against the light.

'Baron, are you going to get that?' Jet asked.

Jet lifted her head up and little else. Her hands and legs were tethered firmly with silken cords to the four corners of the bed. Baron rolled over and moaned.

'The slaves will get it' he said eyes tightly shut.

The doorbell rang again.

'You banished them all remember' Jet said now fully awake. It was part of the traditions of the ball that the place started out completely empty. A blank canvas as Baron said. Everyone else had left, better for security Baron announced while everyone miserably decanted for a night on someone else's floor. For Jet this was an indulgent part of the ball ritual for that gave her and Baron the run of the mansion on their own.

Baron rolled over and pulled the chord loosening Jet's bonds.

'You get it' Baron said his face now almost in the pillow.

'Why me?' Jet said stretching her stiff limbs.

'You get it, or I will spank your ass raw', this was not one of Baron's most articulate threats, but it was enough to put a smile on Jet's face

Lisa rang the doorbell one last time as she had promised her self, a little relived that she could give up. Suddenly the door opened, a thin, beautiful woman with jet black hair dressed in a silk dressing gown opened it.

'Nothing starts until ten so f**k off' she barked then slammed the door shut.

At the same time, Lisa had started.

'Hi I'm looking for John Ringworthy...' she had fumbled out in a distinctively northern accent.

The door remained shut for a moment and then opened like a slam in reverse.

'Who?' Jet asked tilting her head slightly.

'John Ringworthy.' Lisa said.

'And who is John Ringworthy to you?' Jet demanded.

'Well he's kind of my farther' Lisa said awkwardly. The two women stood looking at each other for a short silent moment. Lisa continued in a slightly more muted tone.

'but he might not know it yet.'