oc 1#

Name: Tea tree.

Birth name: Amiyaki Tsulan.

Age: 23 - 24

Gender: Female.

Third: wolf, reptile and amphibian.

Personality: quiet, can be cold, intelligent, questioning, introverted, hates girly things, emotionless, loves nature, has a softer, kind spot and is shy next to new people and her crush.

Appearance: light blue skin, lime green eyes, black cat hat covering ears, navy blue sweater, grey trousers, black trainers, purple scaled tail with reddish pink fin at end.

Back story: she was a normal pup in her village, everything was well and good. That.. Until the human wars broke loose, many died. Once, they released wasps into the village. Many died, but has was stung once. It only stiffened her muscles to the point of expretionless features, the wars raged on to the point all the children had to be evacuated. And so she was dumped into the forests, at age 6. She lived off the land, hunting and drinking. Until she got in touch with humans.

Crushes: wait, if this does get rped. Then you may find out.

From: Hetalia (I own nothing of it!!)

Friends: the axis.

Enimies: ... Most of the allies...

Likes: art, science, nature, biology.

Dislikes: girly things, football, rowdy people (can stand them) , bullying, homophobes, racists.

And that would be it, I think, if you want to rp. Use this as a guide. I do Hetalia rps, Bye guys!