What Kind of Gift is This? Pt. 2

Chen's POV
By the time I heard Suho's words, I quickly stood up but he stopped me. I looked at him blankly.

"If you're going to try and chase her, I suggest you don't." He said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you'll just waste your time. Her flight already left." He said, letting go of me.

I am now regretting what I have done. If only I gave her a chance to explain. If only I controlled my anger. If I was not foolish, she would still be by my side. Now, she's gone. I don't know if she will ever come back. I regret everything. I sit down on the floor as I couldn't control my tears anymore, I just let them fall.

(Author: Everything, fall, everything, fall - BTS' I Need U)

Shut up Author.

(Author: Yeah yeah yeah...)

"Gwaenchana (It's alright). Just let your tears fall, you'll feel better." Suho said as he sat beside me and patted my back.

"What a fool I am, hyung." I said while covering my face with my hands.

"Don't call yourself a fool. People make mistakes in life. You will get over it as time passes. Remember that every problem has a solution." Suho said as an advice.

"Thanks for being by my side, hyung." I thanked him.

"Cheonmanayeo (You're welcome)." He said.

-4 years later-

Chen and his friends are now a kpop group called, EXO. Hana became a Science and English teacher. She is really good in these two subjects. She is now back in Korea to get a job.

Hana's POV
I am finally back here in Korea. I inhaled deeply and exhaled. I missed this place and I'm so happy to be back. I walked up the stairs of my new apartment. I opened the door and everything was clean. It was a perfect place to live in. I went inside and looked around. All the furniture were still wrapped in covers. I sighed then smiled, I really missed Korea.

-A few hours later-

I finished fixing all of my stuff with a bit of help from a few friends. They already left since it's quite late. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Chen's POV
I heard from Suho that Hana came back. I rose up from my seat and grabbed my leather jacket. I put on a cap and some shades for disguise. I ran out of the dorm and went straight to Hana's apartment, according to what Suho said. But why does Suho know almost everything about Hana? I just set the thought aside.

I ran and ran without taking a break, wanting to arrive at her place now. Sweat was forming around my temples. I looked at the address written on my hand, then I looked up at the address of where I am now. Finally, I was here. I was breathing heavily with my hands on my knees. I walked up the apartment's stairs and walked to room 15. I lifted my hand to knock on the door but it was slightly shaking. Hesitating to knock it, the door suddenly burst open. My eyes widen in shock.

"H-Hana." I said nervously.

"Chen?" She said slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah." I said.

"Come in!" She said with a smile as she widened the door.

She sounds so cool like nothing happened before. I went inside slowly.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked.

"No thanks." I said with my voice slightly shaking.

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Molla (I don't know)." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Take a seat." She said as she pulled out a chair from the table. I sat down carefully.

"So, why are you here?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"I-I..." I said, not knowing what to say.

"I just wanted to see you. I-I missed you." I said then she froze.

Hana's POV
With his words, I froze. I couldn't believe it, at all.

"But, I thought you..." I said stopping for a while.

"Didn't want to see me anymore." I continued as a slight pain inside my heart was forming.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong." He said, looking down in guilt.

"No, you said it was over!" I said as I slightly raised my voice. Tears were forming around my eyes, and it was stinging.

"I never said that!" He yelled. Making me jump.

"Well it was obvious! Everything was so clear to me that you wanted it to be over!" I said as tears fell down.

"I know, and I should've gave you a chance to explain!" He said.

"Pabo!" I shouted.

"I'm really sorry!" He said as he went near me then hugged me.

"Saranghae~" I said hugging him tighter.

"Nado saranghae (I love you too)~" He replied then kissed my forehead.

We both pulled back from the hug then he pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Hey guys! How is this one shot? Hope it's fine! Please tell me any mistakes so I can fix them!

I also included Sungyeol from Infinite here! I just love him! :-)

Thanks for reading!