Betrayed (One Shot)

Requested by: Kai_EXO_Hana
Member: Chanyeol

Angel's POV
I haven't seen Chanyeol for 2 months. EXO went to China for a concert and also some relaxation time. Now they are coming back to Korea to continue their career. I am here currently at the airport, waiting for him. Many fans are around the area too. It's already been an hour since I came here and I'm starting to get quite tired just sitting in this crowded place. Then suddenly the fans started running to the entrance for some reason. I stood up to see what's happening and I saw, EXO.

I quickly ran to Chanyeol when I saw him hand in hand, with a girl. It felt like my heart was sinking and being torn into pieces. I think I'm overreacting. I just stood there waiting for Chanyeol to approach me. When he was already near me, I hugged him tightly. He suddenly pushed me away.

"Get off you sasaeng!" He shouted at me.

"B-But Chanyeol I'm your girlfriend." I said to him.

"Go away you piece of trash. I am Chanyeol's girlfriend!" The girl beside him suddenly said. I ignored her and turned back to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol please!" I said almost begging.

"You're making a scene here! Get out of my way!" He said and left me there tearing up.

People around the place started to whisper and gossip different things about the incident. Some were staring at me in shock or curiosity. I quickly ran out of the place and went home in tears. Why did Chanyeol do that to me? Why is he acting so cold? I asked myself. I lied down on my bed crying even harder.

After crying for an hour, no more tears came out. I decided to walk by the park and think about things. I got up and washed my face. I wore some shades because it's sunny and I don't want anyone to see my swollen eyes. I put on my shoes and went outside.

I reached the park and sat down on a bench. I was thinking of so much things right now. As I was thinking deeply, someone sat beside me. I turned to see who it was and it was Baekhyun. What?! Isn't he supposed to be with his members? Why is he here so sudden?

"B-Baekhyun?" I said making him face me.

"Why are you here?" I continued.

"I don't know. I just happened to pass by." He answered me with a smile.

"Okay, but how about your members?" I asked him.

"They're at the dorm fooling around." He said which made me smile.

"Sorry for Chanyeol." He said to me seriously.

"What happened to him?" I asked Baekhyun as tears were starting to form.

"He, kind of, umm..." He said not answering me directly.

"He what?!" I slightly shouted as I cried.

"Angel, I'm sorry to say this but he broke up with you a month ago." He said to me which made me cry even harder.

"It's okay Baekhyun, it's his fault anyway." I managed to say.

Baekhyun removed my shades and looked at me in the eyes.

"Remember Angel, that I am here, for you." He said as he hugged me and I hugged him tighter.

Chanyeol's POV
Angel and I are over. A month ago, I met someone named, Eunji. She told me everything about what has been going on with Angel here in Korea. She told me that Angel has been secretly dating a guy. She also said that she was cheating on me. I was so angry that I decided to pretend that Eunji was my new girlfriend.