Francisco Is Back.

I am not going to tell you how Francisco is without telling you about his parents are . Francesco 's mom is the owner of a new phone company and his dad is the owner of a new car company . Francesco was the only nice person on the streets of DutchessVill.DutchessVill is a very bad town . Francesco was always scared to go outside and play with his only friend.His dad told him to be evil like him so he told his dad he is . Francisco had never lied to his dad he was to scared to but he did it.As I was saying Francisco had never lied to his dad he felt so bad that he had lied to his dad.1 year later his family went to North America and his perents told him that they are not bad people they were just seeing what it is like to be a bad guy.They also told him that he was born in a town called Oklahoma City in Oklahoma . Francisco's first question was "why not tell me before I tern twee " oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Francisco is 4 years old.He has very good grammer for a 4 year old boy and he has great punctuation.His family didn't know that Francisco was so smart . Francisco was so smart he skipped grades k-5 and went straight to 6th grade after that he also skipped 7th- 9th . Francesco is the only 10 year old in 10th grade he was even smarter than his own dad and mom only because his dad and mom didn't go to school.