LoveStruck #2

Hey again guys! I just found you another love stuck person who really needs our advice, so why don't you give her your advice and help her OUT of love?

Anonymous says: I have been head over heels for this guy all year but he keeps falling for other girls. He knows I like him and he tries not to be a jerk about it. I know that if I asked him out that he would say no but I just cant get over him! Any advice?

Best Comment chosen by the asker:

PinkRoseRutti's answer:

Oh honey darling I know the situation!!! FORGET HIM FORGET HIM FORGET HIM! The only reason he teases you is because he enjoys the attention he is getting from you. Men like to be centre of attention and placed on a pedestal and that is what you're doing subconsciously so by ignoring his comments you are switching the power in your favour. The fact he asks other girls deliberately demonstrates how he is aware of your feelings but ignoring them. Essentially, you are the girl he laughs at because he knows you will always like him but he won't like you back.

What I think you should do is write 10 things you absolutely HATE about him and everytime something in your mind goes 'mmmhh that boy is looking fine today' whip out that list and be like 'you're not that great tbh'. Its a fantastic way to get over him or you and my one thing is to IGNORE HIM! He will wonder what would have happened and he won't be able to get you out of his mind and maybe just maybe he might start to reconsider his feelings... BUT DONT COUNT ON IT!

Like I said IGNORE and HATE LIST.

〤◕‿◕〤

COMMENT your advice guys, and please help spread love advice :)