Hell Has A Daughter ~ Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and looked at Tailah. She stood ready for school. I sat up and smiled.

“Mummy is taking me to school!” She said excitedly.

“Off you go then!” She hugged me and skipped out. Mum’s head popped in and she smiled.

“Have a good day off, and happy birthday.” She said coming over to me.

“Thanks mum.” I said smiling. She kissed me on the forehead and left the room. I got out of bed and had a shower. I got dressed and left the house.

I walked down the street to the nearby bus station. I looked at the map.

“Get on here, get off here.” I mumbled to myself as a bus pulled up. I looked at the number and got on. I paid for my ticket and sat at the very back. After thirty minutes I got off. I walked to the end of the street, then another, and another. Then I saw it. The building was old. I walked over to it, to the door. I rubbed the dirt and dust away and looked into the building. It was a bar all right. I pulled on the door, the lock cracking off. I shrugged and walked inside, I turned on the old lights. The room was full of dust and old furniture. I walked over to the bar and ran a finger over it, instead of musky grey, the bar was black. A few stools here and there, high tables and stools with them. I walked around the place for a few minutes.

“Hello.” I turned to the deep voice. A man stood, he wore a black coat that reached the floor.

“Hi.” I said back slowly. He smiled softly at me.

“So you’re her.” I looked at him confused.

“I’m who?” I asked. He laughed.

“You’re his daughter.” I blinked.

“You know my father?” I asked stepping closer. He grinned.

“I do, would you like to meet him?” He asked. I nodded.

“Then you will.” The floorboards creaked. The lights flickered and popped. I stepped back, tripping onto the hard floor. I groaned and looked at my elbow; blood trickled down onto the floor.

“He’ll see you now.” I looked at the man, then I couldn’t see him, I was falling.

I got up; the floorboards under me like an elevator. The ground flashed past me, then everything stopped and I was underground. I looked up, the hole closing up. Then I looked around, the place I was in was red soil, the walls around me, the floor that was under me. A wooden arrow was on the wall near me. It pointed to a space in the walling. I stepped onto the hard ground and followed it.

“I’m wasting my life in hell.” Someone sang. I almost laughed. I walked into the room. This room was different, grey stone walls and the same for the floor. A dark chair sat near a fireplace.

“Hello Rekkita!” The man on the chair faced me.

“Who are you?” I asked. He grinned.

“I would be your father.” He said. I looked at him stunned.

“You’re my father?” I asked. He nodded to me.

“I am.” I looked around.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You’re at the gates of hell.” I nodded. Ok, this guy is nuts. And I’m probably knocked out.

“So you’re?” I asked.