New world (epilogue)

I yawn and shake my head for me to be awake, grinning at the mirror, fixing my face, I get ready to go out and I give a big smile, from all these people that squeeze there ways around this city, eye contacts that seem to not connect, I huffed as I got off the crowds, someone caught my attention, I made eye contact with him and smiled at him, we connect I say to myself, but isn't that a sin? He came closer, I offered him my hand "My name Is June." He grabs my hand 'Cold' I say deep inside, and then my heart skips "My name is Vlad, I'm sorry for intruding, but I just can't help it." I shook my head "it's nothing, were still young anyways... I think?" he laughs "I'm 15"

"hah! Me too!" he stumbles and faced down "Brother~ who is that?" I looked down too, there a little girl stood hugging the legs of his brother, he kneels "this is June, come on say hi" she stood right in front of me and stared "Hi! My name is Lucy, and my brother thinks you're attracti..." her brother covered her mouth and laughs "don't mind that." I nod "Oh you need to see my other brother and sister, they'll be glad I made a friend." I nod, and he held my right hand with his left hand and his little sister with his right hand, we stop "Hey Bural, Christie! We made new friends! I saw him just now." He smiled at a smart looking girl and a reckless looking boy "Hi, good morning." I smile "So this is the person you've been attracted when you saw him at the convenience store!" Christie said, and I look at Vlad's tomato like blushing face, seeing him like that made me blush too, Vlad's Siblings laugh "oh Vlad, were heading off first, mom and dad are in need of a strong man like me" his brother boast "ugh, here we go again" Christie mourns, and pinched his brothers ear, Lucy laughs "were going" and the headed out "uhm, June, uh, I.." I laugh "calm yourself" he stood straight "here, I found this myself, it's really rare so take good care of it, ok" he handed me a necklace it had a one black pearl "Sure."

The end