"Now tell me, why were you crying?" he said, looking worried.
"Oh no.. Tasha! I thought I said sorry! Wasn't the rose enough? Okay then, here you go.."

He sat on the ground on his knees and folded his hands. "Tasha Parker, I am so so sorry for having hurt you."

I opened my mouth, and closed it, too shocked to say anything. I burst out laughing!

Oh goodness, this guy was adorable. Uh oh. Crazy, I mean. Crazy, NOT adorable.

"Daniel! Calm down! I'd forgiven you so long ago! I was watching a movie, and it was just so sweet!" I said.

"Movie?" Daniel asked, getting up. "Which one?"

"A walk to remember."

"Ah, Our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it!" He said in a filmy kind of way, placing his hands on his chest.

I laughed. "Hehe.. Yeah! By the way, I never thought you'd be a 'Walk to remember' kind of guy!"

I glared at me. "Me neither. Don't you dare tell anyone." He said, entering my room.

"I won't, don't worr- hey! Why are you entering my room? What are you doing here in the first place? I said, following him inside.

"I brought our 'Romeo and Juliet' script." he said, settling himself on my bed.

"Oh good! We'll start practice tomorrow? Zach and Cherry have already started practicing." I said.

"Yeah, whatever! Hey, can we finish watching the movie?" I said, snatching the remote.

"No! Let's work on the play." I insisted.

He pouted. "Ohkaayy.." he said.

-

The next day, during recess, I found myself sitting next to Cherry and Ryan, my other best friend.

"It's been so long since we hung out together. You know, just the three of us." Cherry said, biting on an apple.

"I agree! You're all busy with cheerleading and Ryan is always at basketball practice! Am I the only one who's bad at sports?" I said, listless.

"Hey, chill! How about we all hang out tomorrow evening? At my place?" Ryan said.

"Sure." Cherry said.

"That sounds great!" I agreed.

-

That evening, I was sitting on my bed and watching netflix when I heard the doorbell ring. I could hear grandma talking to someone.

"Tasha dear! Someone's here to see you!" She called from downstairs.

I jumped off the bed and rushed down.
There stood Daniel, talking to grandma. He looked at me and grinned.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes, Grandma.. Daniel and I are going to his house to rehearse our play. I'll be back in two hours or so." I said.

I saw grandma nod and I walked out along with Daniel.

We walked side by side, quietly.

"Hey, you never told me anything about yourself.." I said.

"What do you want to know about me?" He asked, amused.

"Well.. I don't know. The usual- your family, your hobbies.." I said, slowly.

"Okay.. My family consists of me, my mother, my father and my younger sister, Amy." He said, smiling a little.

"That's nice.." I said.

"My hobbies are playing the guitar, playing basketball.." he said.

"Cool! I like singing, and I know how to play the piano a bit. I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar.." I said, deep in thought.

"Maybe I can teach you sometime." He said.

"Thanks. I'd love that." I said, looking at him.

We reached his house and entered. A little girl of about five years came running to me.

"Hello.. You're Tashi, right? Danny talks about you." She said innocently.

"Hello! You must be Amy. I'm Tasha." I told her politely. It was cute how she called me Tashi.

"Amy, go to your room. Tasha and I have to practice." Daniel told his sister.

Amy gave a little pout and walked out of the room.

"She's cute." I said.

Daniel just smiled.

We started the practice by doing a couple dance. I admit, I felt very awkward. I think Daniel noticed how awkward I felt.

"Tasha, you have to look into my eyes! The audience have to believe that we're a couple!" He said.

I just nodded and bit my lip.
We continued dancing. I was still awkward.

"Tasha.. look up here! Okay, I know it's awkward, but we have to do this!
Wait.. I have an idea! Come with me!" He said, pulling my hand.

"Wait.. What?" I said, coming into consciousness.

"Just come." He said, pulling me towards the door.

-

Hello!

This chapter is dedicated to my sweetest friend zoyaloves1d, for all her support! thankyouu..

xoxo

Thank you so much for reading the book.. I really appreciate it! Please do comment, vote and share!

-