Who You Are

Well, I said Reader-Chan won't be a weak little human so he really we go!

Shu Sakamaki

You are YN LN, a vampire princess, your mom and dad are wealthy and not to mention, royalty, you were the heir to the throne, you were a free spirit, the type that plays the guitar and just wants to have fun, you were fearless and loved singing, you were respected by all as well.

Reiji Sakamaki

You were a bit over protective of everyone, but not enough to be annoying, you love all your friends equally and love making more always, you also had a secret masochist side, you would never admit it to anyone, you had lost your parents and now live with your BFF, she doesn't mind it since she has no parents as well, you loved reading, you were also an antique collector, anything vintage or antique you could get your hands on is yours.

Ayato Sakamaki

You were a vampire and a Tsundere, sports was your no. 1 thing, you were never afraid of a challenge and would win at any cost, you were someone who would stand up for anyone if they needed it, so you were an awesome friend, thought you were only a Tsundere towards boys, you were a really fun and practical girl to be around.

Laito Sakamaki

You were also vampire, but you were a breathtaking gorgeous one, you wear leather thigh high boots along with a top that shows your stomachs sides and is sleeveless, you wear black really short shorts with a belt that had little chains strapped to it, also the type to wear fingerless gloves, so you were badass, all the boys wanted to go our with you but you always decline, you believed in one true love, and when you find that one true love, you were never gonna let him go, yes, you were also a yandere, not that anyone knew of course.

Kanato Sakamaki

You were the schools sweetheart, sweet as sugar to everyone and everything, you are the type to be taken as a Lolita, a knee length puffy black dress, with black socks that reaches under your knee, elbow high black gloves and a cute little clip on black hat in your hair which you always let down, you had E/C eyes that glow like a cats, you always talked to your bunny, Mimi and refused to let her go, you were also a bit on the yandere side, difference between you and other yanderes is that you enjoy murdering your victims brutally, you had a black axe you use in murders, you had a sweet tooth as well.

Subaru Sakamaki

You were a loner, tought Subaru may not remember it, you do, as clear as day, you remember you were his childhood friend, he never saw his mother, he always kept away from his brothers and preferred being lonely, not that he enjoyed it, but you, you were different, he had saved you from bullies one day and that's when you in two met, you weren't afraid of him and you two got along perfect, he even fell in love with you but you just disappeared one day before he got a chance to tell you, he thought you betrayed him, so he took to being a loner yet again...... Now he doesn't recognize you when you walk past him at school and it hurts like hell since you love him as well.... You were also a vampire, you are a really shy, quite, timid and sensitive girl, not many people get to see you smile...