Chapter 3: After Party

Jordan's P.O.V

A blinding light hitting my eyelids woke me up, and forced me to open my eyes. I groaned, closed my eyes, and rolled over, only to be met with a warm body. I ran my hands up and down her body and smiled to myself. A bit flat in the chest, but the rest of her was perfect. I was running my hands down her back when she turned to face me.

"Jordan," she moaned. Bright green eyes looked up at me sleepily. Shock overtook my body as I registered the platinum blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin.

"Felix?" I questioned out loud. Why was he in my bed? I remembered the feeling of my hands running up and down his body and felt disgusted with myself. Oh God! He was naked! I scooted as far away from him as I could.

"Jordan? Hey, Jordan, what's wrong?" his soft voice asked as he reached a pale hand out to me.

I scrambled to get away from him, falling off the bed in the process. I rushed, not registering the fact that I was fully clothed, instead I ran out of the room down the hallway, down the stairs and escaped.

As I stood outside, I realized that I was still at Harvey's mansion. Patting my pockets for my keys, I exhaled with relief when I felt the lump they made in my pocket. I took them out and jogged to my car. I hopped in and sped off without looking back once.

It wasn't until I had arrived in front of my house that I realized what I had done.

I held my head in my hands and groaned. What had I done? I literally just freaked out and ran away from Felix for no reason! Well, other than the fact that I woke up with a naked Felix in bed with me.

I racked my brain trying to figure out how we ended up like...that.

We arrived at the mansion with giant grins on our faces. Lex and I had spent the car ride laughing and joking around. Despite being a nerd, Lex knew a lot about pop culture.

"I'm just saying, maybe instead of Kim, Kanye should just make a clone of himself, and when he runs for president he'll have himself as the first, first man," Lex said as we got out the car.

"Where would he get a cloning machine from, though?" I asked as I walked closer to him, slinging my arm around his shoulders.

"He could just buy one!" Lex reasoned.

"Is that so?" I questioned as we walked to the door. Right as we got to the door, it swung open revealing a slightly drunk Harvey.

"Gentleman and..." he squinted slightly at Felix. He stuck his hand out and placed it on Felix's chest, while Felix looked up at me, confused. After a few seconds, Harvey removed his hand and spoke again. "Gentleman and gentleman," he slurred, "welcome to la casa de Harvey," he announced like a ringmaster at a circus.

As Harvey began his 'welcome speech,' I dragged Felix past him and into the house where loud dance music was pouring out of.

"Shouldn't we go back and listen to Harvey?" Lex asked, looking back at Harvey, who babbled on, not realizing we had left.

"Nah, he'll stop talking eventually," I said. Sure enough, Harvey looked around confusedly, before turning and talking to someone else. "See," I told Lex, "now, let's go to the kitchen and see if we can find Jacki and Isaac." Lex nodded, and I pulled him along to the kitchen.

When we got there, I poured him a drink, which he took and made a sour face as he drank it, making me laugh.

"Don't like it?" I asked, laughing at him.