chapter 12

A/N above is kida! She comes in another chapter! Enjoy! :3

We pulled up to walkers house, parking on the curb due to all the cars.

"I wonder why there are so many cars here today?" I opened my door and got out. Kyle sat in the car still looking at the house.

"Kyle? Is everything OK?" He snapped back to reality.

"I don't know if I can do this. I mean its not that I don't want to its that I'm scared to. I don't know what will happen. Theres supposed to be this big connection once all three have kissed each other, I did my research, And nothing is the same. If one dies the other two can survive but if two die then the third will die a few days after. There are so many other things that can go wrong and I just-" I cut him short when I put my hand over his mouth. I had walked around the car while he was talking and he never noticed.

"Babe, look, I am going to be right there with you and no matter what we will get through this, all three of us. Ok?" He nodded, my hand still over his mouth. I backed up and he opened his door. When he got out I gently took his hand. He looked down at our hands and then back at me.

"Ok I can do this." I smiled at him and we walked up to the front.

"Ok. You stay right here and I will run in and find him and bring him out. I will be right back." I kissed his cheek and opened the door leaving him to stand there waiting for me. As I walked in I saw a bunch of people that I had never seen before. I could smell him in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw him diging something out of a cupboard. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He growled a bit till he realized it was me.

"Well hello there." He smirked.

"What's with all the people." He turned around and looked in my eyes.

"My moms birthday. So what brings you here?" I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Well um how about we go outside and I'll show you why I'm here." He gave me a questioning look and we headed outside. As soon as he saw my brother he started growling.

"What's he doing here?" I held him back.

"Look I figured something out. And this is gonna be weird but um you and kyle need to...uh...kiss." He looked down at me as if I was an alien.

"What?" I took his hand.

"Look walker I know that you don't want to but you have to. I did and now I know why we have two mates. Kiss him and you will know what I mean when I say, I feel so complete now. You just have to trust me. Ok?" He growled and nodded his head.

"Ok. I'll do it." Kyle walked over to us and on instinct walker growled. I smacked his chest and he stopped.

"Sorry. Instinct." I backed up leaving the two of them standing face to face.

"I'll be back. Don't kill each other. Ok?" They were both looking at me and I could see the love in their eyes. I smiled and walked to the car, opening it and sitting inside. Now to call Nyx.

Kyle's POV.

I stood in front of walker looking at the ground. I could feel his stare and I decided to look up. I would have to eventually. I looked up and my eyes landed on his. I felt different. It was so weird yet at the same time it was so nice. Walker stepped forward a little bit and our faces were an inch apart. All of a sudden our mouths connected. I knew exactly what she meant now. I could feel myself being completed. Sparks flew up my back as walkers hand touched my waist. When we pulled apart I looked into his eyes.

"Woah." Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"Woah is right. I know what she means now." He nodded agreeing with me. We walked over to the car and I opened my door and walker got in the back.

"So now what?" She shook her head.

"All we can do is go on from here and hope everything is OK." We both nodded and I started the car, driving back in the direction of our house. It felt so nice to be with both of them at the same time but I also knew that things were about to get complicated.