twenty seven / goodbye

Nineteen Years Later

            Draco and Allison stood at the train station with their three children. It was Felix's first year at Hogwarts and Valeries last. Their youngest, Sophie, was only six so she couldn't go just yet, but she wanted to, especially with hearing the stories her mother told the children of all the adventures and friends she had. How Hogwarts was her home and the reason she learned to love and feel kindness. Draco stood with Felix, kneeling before him, as he fixed his jacket, gazing up toward his wife, and smiling. Allison smiled in return as she listened to him talk to their son.

"Don't be nervous, Felix." He told him, assuring that everything would be alright.

"I know, father." He smiled, trying to sound tough, like his dad. He looked just as Draco did when he was younger, with his blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes. He was the spitting image of his father, and Allison loved it. Valerie looked to her mom, as she hugged her quickly, before beginning to rush off.

"Hey, hey, where are you going so fast?" Allison demanded with a smirk.

"Mom, come on. We've done this so many times now." Valerie rolled her eyes, playfully, as her friends waited further back.

"Listen, if your brother gets into Slytherin, you better take care of him!" Allison demanded, causing Felix to look up quickly.

"But I want to be a Gryffindor, like you, mom!" He told her, as she smiled, looking to him.

"Whatever you get, will be fine. You will grow to love whichever house you are in, don't worry." She assured him, as he nodded, looking back to his father. Allison turned back to Valerie, only to see her already with her friends down the way, as she waved to her mom, and climbed aboard the train. Sophie held on to Draco's leg, tightly, when Allison noticed a familiar face ahead.

"Ron!" She shouted, noticing as he stood with Hermione and both their kids. And then Harry approached them. Allison grabbed Felix's hand, as Draco stayed back with Sophie, and she walked him over to the trio, introducing her son to Harry's.

"How have you been?" Ron asked her, with a tight hug.

"We've been well." She smiled and signaled Draco to join them. "I think you three need to come over soon. It's been too long." She continued on, as Sophie looked to them all, in awe, as she knew the famous stories of the golden trio and how her mother was friends with them.

The kids boarded the train, as Draco and Allison watched Felix sit next to Albus and Allison couldn't help but feel excited for him. Every parent around them waved to their children as they settled in, preparing for their journey to the infamous Hogwarts.

Allison felt as Draco's grip tighten around her waist and so she leaned her head onto his shoulder just after kissing his cheek.

"I love you, Draco." She whispered as Draco held up Sophie on his left hip.

"I love you too," he began, smirking. "Mayhem."