Photo Shoot

Derek looked over at Amber as she walked out of her dressing room. Damn the woman looked good enough to eat, how am I going to get through this shoot without pulling that dress off of her. The photographer moved them into place. As Amber bent over to fix her shoe Derek bit his lip, shit her ass was perfect. "Ber Ber do you need me to help you? I don't want you to fall." Derek shot her a teasing grin. "You look beautiful and that dress looks hot on you. These pictures are going to make men jealous that I'm here with you and they're not." Standing behind her he took a deep breath. Fuck this woman has a body to die for.

Amber was already nervous about the photo shoot with Derek, but the minute she saw him that made her nerves shoot into overdrive. He was so sexy in his outfit, she almost tripped over a wire on the floor cause she was staring so hard. Why am I such a klutz? I know he saw me staring....real smooth Amber. "Hey Der Der, you look good." When she bent over to fix her shoe, she was not thinking about the fact that her ass was right in his face, but she did smile internally when she saw hm looking out the corner of her eye, "Oh no I got it, thank you." She couldn't help but smile at his compliment, "Thank you again Der Der, I have to look good enough to stand next to you. Everybody is going to already think the picture would be better without me in it anyway, well all the ladies would anyway, and a few guys as well. *laughing* The photographer called for them to take their positions. After a few shots and them being goofy they finally finished with the shoot. I am so glad that is over, I could not take one more minute of him pressed up against me. "Well that was fun, are we heading to the studio after we leave here?"