Chapter 2

Serena POV

I was finally here. The campus is soo beautiful. My visit begins in 4 hours so I'm gonna go get settled in to my dorm room, for the weekend at least. I'm sharing my room with a girl named Charlotte Thurman. She's been offered a scholarship as well. She's from NYC hopefully she doesn't act like a crazy person.

"OMG!!!!! You must be Serena."

"Yeah I am. Are you Charlotte?"

" Yeah but you can call me Char."

"Okay Char. What do you want to do till our visit starts."

"Shopping of course."

"Of course"

Rasmus' POV

My visit begins in 6 hours. I need to go by some clothes only 4 of my 7 suitcases are here so far and I need some filler clothes. My roommate is a guy named Tyler Myers. I've heard of him before, he's in the NHL and studying sociology. He's a really good player. And he seems like a nice guy.

Serena's POV

Char took me to some store called Urban Outfitters. We don't have anything like that back in New Hampshire. It's a really nice store and I like that they have clothes for guys and girls.

"Serena what do you think of this top."

I started to turn around and bumped into something. Someone. It was a really cute blonde guy. "Hi"

"Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Rasmus."

"I'm.....Serena"

"What a lovely name. Well I must be going I have a very important place to be. Hope to see you again."

"Bye"

"SERENA!!!!!!! Where are you I need you to look at this top."

"Sorry I got sidetracked."

"Talking to that really cute guy?"

"What?? You were in the dressing room you don't know if he was really cute."

"Well I do now."

"Hey, you tricked me."

"It's what I'm best at."

"So what do you think of this top."

"It's amazing you should totally buy it."

"Thanks. What are you gonna get?"

" I don't know yet. But probably nothing."

"Oh come on just get something."

"Fine."

I ended up getting $300 worth of clothes but if I'm gonna be going to college here I need some new clothes that are Cali appropriate.
~~~